Duos in gaming that could use more recognition

Kezay

Fairly simple. From the various games you've played think of any platonic (or even not so platonic) twosome that don't seem to get as much recognition as other gaming pairs out there.  Respect and represent!

For me, I'll go with Yashiro and Kariya from The World Ends With You.  I always liked their banter throughout the game and it was fun fighting them from time to time.  Besides, at the end of the day while they respected their jobs as reapers they didn't seem so bad.

2i27yvr.jpg

When I first saw the pic I assumed it was Hudson and not Data East so I think I confused their cavemen guys with Hudson's Bonk, which is weird cause they look nothing alike.  I miss HudsonSoft. With that said, I gotta say I don't think I ever played Joe and Mac and I often only get reminded of their existence when others mention them.  So yeah they seem like a good fit here. :P

7 hours ago, Kezay said:

When I first saw the pic I assumed it was Hudson and not Data East so I think I confused their cavemen guys with Hudson's Bonk, which is weird cause they look nothing alike.  I miss HudsonSoft. With that said, I gotta say I don't think I ever played Joe and Mac and I often only get reminded of their existence when others mention them.  So yeah they seem like a good fit here. :P

I played Joe and Mac 2 for SNES.  Never owned it.  It was the game I'd bug my mom to rent for me.

I think I made it to the final island before where you have to fight all of the bosses again, but I never beat the game.