Nintendo Download: Valley Full of Minions and Millionaires

Switch_StardewValley_screen_01.jpg?downl

This week’s Nintendo Download includes the following featured content:

Nintendo eShop on Nintendo Switch

• Stardew Valley – You’ve inherited your grandfather’s old farm plot in Stardew Valley. Armed with hand-me-down tools and a few coins, you set out to begin your new life. Can you learn to live off the land and turn these overgrown fields into a thriving home? It won’t be easy. Ever since Joja Corporation came to town, the old ways of life have all but disappeared. With a little dedication, you might just be the one to restore Stardew Valley to greatness!
  • Nintendo eShop on Nintendo 3DS
    • Mario & Luigi: Superstar Saga + Bowser’s Minions – There are so many surprises, thrills and laughs in store for Mario and Luigi that it isn’t even funny … except it is! Every hee-hee and ha-ha in this classic RPG adventure has been remade in 2D for the Nintendo 3DS family of systems. Plus, a new squad-based strategy tie-in sees Bowser’s Minions on a quest to stop Fawful. “Have you readiness for this?!?” Mario & Luigi: Superstar Saga + Bowser’s Minions will be available on Oct. 6.
    • LAYTON’S MYSTERY JOURNEY: Katrielle and the Millionaires’ Conspiracy – The renowned Layton series returns to Nintendo 3DS with the seventh installment, LAYTON’S MYSTERY JOURNEY: Katrielle and the Millionaires’ Conspiracy. A new adventure packed with puzzles, mystery and humor introduces Katrielle Layton, daughter of the famous Professor Layton, in a casual, comical quizzical quest. Full of ingenious challenges, charming characters and clever plot twists, the newest installment will prove that “The truth is always stranger than fiction.” LAYTON’S MYSTERY JOURNEY: Katrielle and the Millionaires’ Conspiracywill be available on Oct. 6.

Nintendo eShop sales:

Activities:

Theme Shop on Nintendo 3DS:

• New themes this week include:
    • BOXBOY! 2.5th Year Anniversary

Also new this week:

I still need to work on the other Prof Layton games, only have Diabolical Box, Last Spector and Miracle Mask. So many other games have been taking priority though I have started one or two of the three and I want to play them in chronological order if I can get the others(I have Unwound Future in my Gamefly Q which is currently not rentable).

Not going to get the SSS remake for a while, kinda annoyed after reading some of the stuff they removed but it doesn't really change my enjoyment of the game. Symphony of Eternity sounds interesting being an old school RPG fan.

Edited by Dancing Mog
2 hours ago, Eliwood8 said:

I hope Layton's Mystery Journey is as good as the original Layton games. Although Level-5 has announced that there will be a new Layton game next year, along with an anime, so at the very least it's good to see them still supporting Layton so much.

I still want a follow-up to the 'Unwound Future' as the ending hints at a sequel/spin-off with Luke telling Layton that a mystery is unraveling in his new hometown

I like that title ;)

But man between retail and eShop Switch has been killing it.  I'm still over here trying to catch up on Wii U games and making it a point to get back to ARMS and finally starting my profile in Splatoon 2... and the games... just... keep... COMING!!

20 hours ago, EH_STEVE said:

I still want a follow-up to the 'Unwound Future' as the ending hints at a sequel/spin-off with Luke telling Layton that a mystery is unraveling in his new hometown

That'd be great, and it'd end up following the Star Wars order: original trilogy, prequel trilogy, sequel trilogy.