Chrom

Bonneton - N4A Chat Thread, October 2017

45 minutes ago, Pichi said:

where are my broke friends who can't get a switch? this misery needs company :v

I don't have one.  I happen to not be able to afford one at the moment, but the main reason I'm holding out is because I'm waiting until Nintendo releases an actual special edition that's more than just goddamn fruity-colored controllers.  Or holiday 2018, whichever comes first.

Yeah, it's true that you often get cooler deals by waiting a couple years. I tend to not really care about those, though, unless they have actual performance upgrades.

Edited by Pichi

Leave it to Mario Odyssey to make me feel like a kid again, even within the first few minutes. That's one ride I'll be taking my time with...

Still, I hear/feel ya @ those waiting to get a Switch till a certain time, whether due to being currently broke or other reasons. The other Switch titles like Pokken Tournament DX I can tell I'll be waiting a good and probably long time before getting as it is...

2 minutes ago, Ridley Prime said:

Leave it to Mario Odyssey to make me feel like a kid again, even within the first few minutes. That's one ride I'll be taking my time with...

Still, I hear/feel ya @ those waiting to get a Switch till a certain time, whether due to being currently broke or other reasons. The other Switch titles like Pokken Tournament DX I can tell I'll be waiting a good and probably long time before getting as it is...

Yep. I'll be waiting for sometime since I'd have to get a tv as well just to be able to use it. But I think it'll be worth the wait though.

Listening to the new Fever Ray album now. No idea what to expect after the very horny first song/video yesterday lol.
Let's see how it goes~

yeah i was sitting on a wii u trying to keep it until BotW came out but had to sell it to help with rent lol.
i got what i paid for it, though, at the least

Edited by Pichi

10 minutes ago, Pichi said:

image.png.d0eddfd5a1a6f13dc07aa0a1b755964a.png

not even a day lol

i don't get the massive self-righteous suicide shitposts tbh

or leaving and then coming back to a community you clearly no longer have a stake in to just go "AND ANOTHER THING" for nothing more than internet kudos when you're telling people shit they already know and the people who would disagree or have anything to say against either left or you've given up on holding a discussion with

on one hand i can't blame them for the futility that's permeated the discussions, some of y'all never had interest in having a discussion or persuading people, you just wanted to be right ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

angry "i'm leaving forever" posts are a comedy classic as old as forums themselves

i guess it's the ideal sendoff when you're lamenting their downfall lmao

8 minutes ago, Nanna said:

Have arrived in America. It's very American. I've already driven a car and eaten pizza so I guess that means I'm home.

Define 'pizza'.  How far away are you from NYC?

Why do European cars have their steering wheels on the opposite side?

The automobile was invented in America, wasn’t it? So wouldn’t it have been specifically designed to have the steering wheel on a specific side, regardless of what continent you’re on?

BGeeU_Hd.jpg

I opened my roommate's copy of Crystal Chronicles and the insert has a screencap of the Nintendo site circa 2004. feels sad man :(