Bonneton - N4A Chat Thread, October 2017

Chrom

I got a message from Twitch staff about a "Twitch/speedrunning" opportunity" tomorrow AND Fever Ray finally announced a second album out of the blue, 8 years after the first, coming out tomorrow as well. And now I can't sleep. loolllll

7 hours ago, Weaver said:

I’m on my way to completing it a second time

nice. were you part of the kickstarter or found it afterwards? 

20 minutes ago, Pichi said:

I got a message from Twitch staff about a "Twitch/speedrunning" opportunity" tomorrow AND Fever Ray finally announced a second album out of the blue, 8 years after the first, coming out tomorrow as well. And now I can't sleep. loolllll

nice. were you part of the kickstarter or found it afterwards? 

Kickstarter. It was worth the wait imo. Super good movement, lots of charm, hat kid is adorable.

Yeah. I'm really glad it came out when it did, because sinking time into the speedrun is the only thing that'll distract me from the woes of not having a Switch in the coming weeks lol

Edited by Pichi

I had a shitty shift. Sat through a shitty class. Got stuck behind some old slow shitty driver on the way home. Played shitty placement matches in overwatch. 

Today was shitty, but every day has been shitty so it’s not even special anymore.

👉😎👉

somebody got into my amazon account and changed my email so I had to call them. hamcry;
finally time to grab KeePass and generate new passwords for everything, I guess

59 minutes ago, ace said:

I had a shitty shift. Sat through a shitty class. Got stuck behind some old slow shitty driver on the way home. Played shitty placement matches in overwatch. 

Today was shitty, but every day has been shitty so it’s not even special anymore.

👉😎👉

big feel tongue;
hope it turns around for ya soon