Bonneton - N4A Chat Thread, October 2017

Chrom

3 hours ago, fuzz said:

Since I don't really play Smash 4 it's fun seeing that part of the community especially.

Who's your favorite melee player tho 👀

I’m glad! That’s a big part of why I do it - to show off how fun the gameplay and personalities can be.

hmmm honestly I feel like all of the Melee players have their pros and cons. I like leffen bc I find “villains” interesting and I appreciate his story. I like mango bc everyone loves mango. I love hbox bc he’s a damn goon on camera lol. I don’t think there’s any one player that really stands out to me, though.

what about you?

22 hours ago, Weaver said:

I’m glad! That’s a big part of why I do it - to show off how fun the gameplay and personalities can be.

hmmm honestly I feel like all of the Melee players have their pros and cons. I like leffen bc I find “villains” interesting and I appreciate his story. I like mango bc everyone loves mango. I love hbox bc he’s a damn goon on camera lol. I don’t think there’s any one player that really stands out to me, though.

what about you?

I love this Captain Zack boy with his fans lmao

I feel the same way, it's so hard to decide. I feel like melee personalities have such a storied history due to the game's longevity, especially among the gods, but I can't help but love Armada above everyone else. He was and continues to be just the biggest inspiration as a Peach main, and if I ever waver in my choice of character, all it takes is seeing what he can do with her to reaffirm that I'll never leave my turnip queen <3

Besides Armada, some other smashers I'm a big fan of are Axe, Silentwolf, DAJUAN ENERGY MCDANIEL, and tbh most of the norcal guys, but I'm obviously biased there.

18 hours ago, Shiva said:

oooooooo I hadn't seen this yet!

Honestly if I could play more modern I'd pick up the u/g manabase and give this a go, it's such a promising start and hopefully it'll get even better with Rivals of Ixalan, but for now I'm staying Mono U until the fish community decides simic is the way to go :P

12 hours ago, fuzz said:

I love this Captain Zack boy with his fans lmao

I feel the same way, it's so hard to decide. I feel like melee personalities have such a storied history due to the game's longevity, especially among the gods, but I can't help but love Armada above everyone else. He was and continues to be just the biggest inspiration as a Peach main, and if I ever waver in my choice of character, all it takes is seeing what he can do with her to reaffirm that I'll never leave my turnip queen <3

Besides Armada, some other smashers I'm a big fan of are Axe, Silentwolf, DAJUAN ENERGY MCDANIEL, and tbh most of the norcal guys, but I'm obviously biased there.

LOL yeah Zack is a treat. And that’s all 100% him, too.

Ah interesting. Armada is amazing but his personality doesn’t do anything for me tbh. He’s just like the vanilla protagonist of Melee imo. Axe tho - I love axe.