Bonneton - N4A Chat Thread, October 2017

Chrom

3 hours ago, ace said:

I actually haven’t gotten a chance to play it myself but I’ve heard it’s really, really good. 

I would also also say you should try to get the true ending of the first game (or just look it up on YouTube). It’s amusing 

I stumbled across it when trying to find out what the puzzle thing on the pause menu was, there's no way I would have found them all on my own. It definitely was amusing to find out the cause of all the calls, though I'm still not sure I understand all of those moments where the main guy with talks to the chicken, owl, and other guy.

Most of my day:

Working on a video

Premeire Pro: You are putting too many videos might as well glitch up for a bit

Me: Ok * Saves then Task Manager; End Task on PP and then still work on PP*

PP: You're doing it too hard so guess what? Your PC is going to reset

N0CJl8L.gif?noredirect

Have this go on for 5 antagonizing hours...

23 hours ago, fuzz said:

What are some of y'alls favorite video game soundtracks to listen to when working? It's gonna be a late homework night for me at the library and I need to branch out a bit so I don't go crazy listening to the same stuff lol.

Sakura Wars 1 OST. Not the Sega Saturn version but the Dreamcast version which is a bit better in quality.

Edited by Kirbymeister2

It's been Friday the 13th all right... been running into Directv and internet problems. No loading and slow loading (on some sites -- some work ok and some take too long to load). theydonothing; anhero;

It's very weird... I can't access the US version of MSN, but I can access the British one just fine. Can access Google, can access Charter's speed test and Google's but no one else's. It's very strange.

I'm so pissed off... some channels are back on but they're all shit. No regular channels or ones that I remotely give a crap about. angrykong;

So tired of their bullshit and games. 

Edited by Doc Brown

I spent an hour in penn station getting trolled by the mta and my bank while I tried to refill my metro card. first my credit card got declined even through I had funds, so I called my bank thinking it was seen as a suspicious purchase. The lady tells me no, they were having some kind of verification issue with all debit cards and just keep trying. I keep trying and it just keeps failing so I decide to stop by an actual bank location to see if there's something wrong, since it's a minute walk away or so. Check, nothing wrong, great. Go back, try again. Denied. So I  go to one of the stores in the station and buy something for a dollar. card works fine. Fantastic, I think, my card shoud be working now. I go try to refill my metro AGAIN, and it fails. In the end I had to go back to the store, buy something super cheap and use cash back to get some money to put on my card :U

Giant waste of time today and I wanna just go home at this point.

4 minutes ago, InXplotch said:

I spent an hour in penn station getting trolled by the mta and my bank while I tried to refill my metro card. first my credit card got declined even through I had funds, so I called my bank thinking it was seen as a suspicious purchase. The lady tells me no, they were having some kind of verification issue with all debit cards and just keep trying. I keep trying and it just keeps failing so I decide to stop by an actual bank location to see if there's something wrong, since it's a minute walk away or so. Check, nothing wrong, great. Go back, try again. Denied. So I  go to one of the stores in the station and buy something for a dollar. card works fine. Fantastic, I think, my card shoud be working now. I go try to refill my metro AGAIN, and it fails. In the end I had to go back to the store, buy something super cheap and use cash back to get some money to put on my card :U

Giant waste of time today and I wanna just go home at this point.

The moral of the story here is FUCK the MTA. 

Just now, ace said:

The moral of the story here is FUCK the MTA. 

The lady at the store while I was doing cash back told me to watch out because sometimes the card machines charge without doing anything, so now I have to watch my bank account too. so yeah, fuck the mta.

1 hour ago, The Moon said:

my friend got catcalled while we were walking to this bar and ive never been so immediately anxious and upset lol

men are pigs, as always 

I don't drink but every time I've gone out with my girlfriend and her friends this happens to one of them and it always is just so infuriating 

Just now, fuzz said:

I don't drink but every time I've gone out with my girlfriend and her friends this happens to one of them and it always is just so infuriating 

its so wild bc like....what is the Point other than being rude and intimidating!!

my friend is wildly pretty so im always on like 10 when we're out together bc i just want to protect her lmfao