Bonneton - N4A Chat Thread, October 2017

Chrom

What are some of y'alls favorite video game soundtracks to listen to when working? It's gonna be a late homework night for me at the library and I need to branch out a bit so I don't go crazy listening to the same stuff lol.

37 minutes ago, fuzz said:

What are some of y'alls favorite video game soundtracks to listen to when working? It's gonna be a late homework night for me at the library and I need to branch out a bit so I don't go crazy listening to the same stuff lol.

I like listening to the Goldensun and Goldensun: The Lost Age soundtrack sometimes along with Super Mario 3, Breath of the Wild and Sonic 2.

40 minutes ago, fuzz said:

This is all the VGM you'll ever need.

@ace Which mask is best for me to use? I've been sticking with Tony just because having lethal punches has been pretty universally useful, but I'm not sure of any others in particular I should be using.

I'm on the Final Chapter, this game is a white knuckle adrenaline rush man. I've been having such a great time with it, though only in bursts.

49 minutes ago, fuzz said:

@ace Which mask is best for me to use? I've been sticking with Tony just because having lethal punches has been pretty universally useful, but I'm not sure of any others in particular I should be using.

I'm on the Final Chapter, this game is a white knuckle adrenaline rush man. I've been having such a great time with it, though only in bursts.

I played with Tony for most of the game. Jones the alligator is a good one as well if you can find it. It doesn’t give any real bonuses but it makes everything much bloodier. 

31 minutes ago, ace said:

I played with Tony for most of the game. Jones the alligator is a good one as well if you can find it. It doesn’t give any real bonuses but it makes everything much bloodier. 

Played through the helmet guy chapters, this game rocked. I had a really good time playing it. How does the second compare?

9 hours ago, fuzz said:

Orchestrated Zelda music

Shocking. I know.

8 hours ago, fuzz said:

Played through the helmet guy chapters, this game rocked. I had a really good time playing it. How does the second compare?

I actually haven’t gotten a chance to play it myself but I’ve heard it’s really, really good. 

I would also also say you should try to get the true ending of the first game (or just look it up on YouTube). It’s amusing 

Edited by ace
10 hours ago, Tyranogre said:

@Reilly It has been brought to my attention that the default sprite for a Great Knight wielding a sword in FE8 looks like he's holding up a glowstick:

I thought you might find this humorous.

I never saw it as a glowstick, but I always found it awkward how the GK holds the sword perfectly vertically in front of itself like that.