The Great Zelda Undertaking and Five Nights of Terror! LIVE STREAMS

Yellow

Yes, well mostly blind, if people get hints or spoil things then obviously it's not completely blind anymore. I'm going to try playing it as blind as I can.

I will admit this, I did played it before for like a minute, but I don't really remember anything from that and I didn't get far.

Thanks to those who showed up!

See you next Sunday (or Monday).

Appearently I can't add a poll so tell me, should I also start doing a blind live stream of Fire Emblem Dark Dragon and Sword of Light?

Edited by Yellow

I think I want to try doing them at the same time. Just playing one game at a time can be boring for me.

Maybe it'll be hard. I don't know. I want to try it first. People said the same thing about RF1 and it wasn't that bad (it was bad but not so bad it was unbeatable). If it's too hard I can always quit later.

11 hours ago, Chrom said:

I don't find FE1 any worse than how Zelda 1 is in respect to its own series. It's in no way a bad game and is very tolerable, especially if you've the patience for games that take their time.

I have played Harvest Moon A Wonderful Life and I liked it (still haven't gotten to the end of that) so I think I have the patience for anything so long as it allows me to do repetitive tasks.

6 minutes ago, Yellow said:

I have played Harvest Moon A Wonderful Life and I liked it (still haven't gotten to the end of that) so I think I have the patience for anything so long as it allows me to do repetitive tasks.

Have you ever played anything like Advance Wars or Final Fantasy Tactics? Fire Emblem is most commonly compared to how those games play.

Just now, Chrom said:

Have you ever played anything like Advance Wars or Final Fantasy Tactics? Fire Emblem is most commonly compared to how those games play.

No, sorry, can't say that I have.

Though reading what these games are like they seem like some sort of Nobunga's Ambition or Dungeon Dice Monsters type game.

2 minutes ago, Yellow said:

No, sorry, can't say that I have.

Though reading what these games are like they seem like some sort of Nobunga's Ambition or Dungeon Dice Monsters type game.

Oh yeah, those are pretty similar too. If you know what Pokémon Conquest is like then I would say Fire Emblem is like that, although I'd call it simpler, especially the first one.