Metroid: Samus Returns

Chrom

I'll be playing the game a lot tomorrow. I didn't preorder anything, but I think I'll test my luck at Gamestop early tomorrow and see what I can get. I know I can get the game itself elsewhere. It would be nice if I can get lucky and get the CE with the amiibo 2-pack. If the Samus New 3DS is available, I'll buy that too, though it's not as much of a priority for me now.

Edited by IU

Pre-ordered at Gamestop the earliest chance I could, so I'll be getting it tomorrow along with the soundtrack and I guess a keychain and maybe other bonus stuff I'm not aware of. Didn't pre-order the amiibos though, so would have to hope I find them in stock somewhere at a later time.

Edited by Ridley Prime

I lucked out!  My Toys R Us got in four of the special edition, four of the standard edition and eight of the amiibo pack.  Considering I missed out on both the amiibo and special edition I was able to swoop up both today.  Pretty happy with that.

Been playing the game for a bit and it's pretty fun, also tougher than I expected.  Died twice or so already but it's fantastic!!

wur02t.jpg

Edited by Kezay
25 minutes ago, IU said:

I got the game earlier today and just got through ordering the Special Edition (NA) off of Amazon. The 2-pack amiibo pricing is absurd right now, so I'll wait for a restock. They are going for as much as the special edition for the game.

Hit up a nearby Toys R Us if you can.  No idea if other stores are stocking the two pack beyond preorders, though.