L.A Noire coming to Switch, PS4, Xbox One & Vive

ace

I'm kind of surprised that there hasn't been a sequel to L.A. Noire; the tech behind the facial animation stuff couldn't have been simple, I would've thought that they'd produce a few more games using it to help recoup expenses. Maybe these ports are a precursor to an entirely new sequel.

And I'm really surprised to see this on Switch. First a Bethesda game with Skyrim, now a Rockstar game with L.A. Noire, what's next, a Valve game?

L.A. Noire is a difficult case because it wasn't developed by Rockstar Games. It was made by Team Bondi down in Australia. Rockstar had to step in to help them and keep them from making foolish decisions with their game and company as a whole. They were working on a new game but the company fell apart before it was finished. 

42 minutes ago, ace said:

L.A. Noire is a difficult case because it wasn't developed by Rockstar Games. It was made by Team Bondi down in Australia. Rockstar had to step in to help them and keep them from making foolish decisions with their game and company as a whole. They were working on a new game but the company fell apart before it was finished. 

Interesting. Sad to hear poor management was their undoing, since there was clearly some talent in the company to produce L.A. Noire.

Nice. It's not Rockstar North, but it's still decent, only played it a short time on the PC, but I liked it. May get it if it's the right price. It's interesting to see the three remastered versions playing their system's strengths (I know, four technically, but X1 and PS4 is most likely the same thing). But yes, Team Bondi was notorious for overworking their employees. (Then some bizarre details like one person having three roles before Rockstar stepped in as one example.) Been a while since I read the article.