Route 30 - N4A Chat Thread - September 2017

Youngster Joey

2 hours ago, ace said:

Gasoline went from $2.25 a gallon to $2.76 a gallon overnight, just in time for school to start. Fuck everything. 

Same here

8 minutes ago, The Moon said:

good morning!!!!!!!!!!!!

Good afternoon 

27 minutes ago, The Moon said:

sup babycakes

don't try to power move me just because you live in the wrong time zone 

Oh you know, working and stuff. How is you is?

I live in the time zone that is literally more right than yours. 

3 minutes ago, K said:

Oh you know, working and stuff. How is you is?

I live in the time zone that is literally more right than yours. 

its still morning in the mountains so fuk u

im aight!! not sick anymore! might try to go see a friend this weekend and im also job hunting which sucks and is super boring but whatever

4 minutes ago, The Moon said:

its still morning in the mountains so fuk u

im aight!! not sick anymore! might try to go see a friend this weekend and im also job hunting which sucks and is super boring but whatever

Sounds fun to me

I am a fairly boring guy tho

8 minutes ago, K said:

Sounds fun to me

I am a fairly boring guy tho

i am a fairly boring girl, its like we were made for each other 

outside of all that i'm just gonna apply for jobs and play video games until something works out, so i'm having the time of my life theydonothing; 

1 minute ago, Doc Brown said:

Watching some Perry Mason. Gotta pare down the dvr. :P 

What's up on your end?

Not a whole lot! Just killing some time before work, trying to relax a bit after a very long week as this was the first day I've been able to sleep in a while! Took the time to actually make a good breakfast which always feels great :D

Just now, The Moon said:

FUZZ MY FAVORITE COOL MAN, HOW ARE YOU DOING

every time ur here ur talking about some card game or something and i can't relate so i never wanna barge in and say hi hamcry;

SARAH

Tbh I'm doing better right now than I have in a really long time!!! Thank you so much for asking! Haha ever since Magic the Gathering became the majority of my job as well as my main hobby it has unfortunately consumed a lot more of my life than it used to lmao. I'm sorry I haven't said anything else around these parts lately, please please do barge in I would never be upset about that. 

Overall I'm actually really fucking happy with how things are going right now all things considered!! How goes the job search? I've gotta get on that as well, since school started up for me my game store gig is down to Saturdays only so I've gotta find something for mornings before class in the week now :/

8 minutes ago, fuzz said:

Not a whole lot! Just killing some time before work, trying to relax a bit after a very long week as this was the first day I've been able to sleep in a while! Took the time to actually make a good breakfast which always feels great :D

SARAH

Tbh I'm doing better right now than I have in a really long time!!! Thank you so much for asking! Haha ever since Magic the Gathering became the majority of my job as well as my main hobby it has unfortunately consumed a lot more of my life than it used to lmao. I'm sorry I haven't said anything else around these parts lately, please please do barge in I would never be upset about that. 

Overall I'm actually really fucking happy with how things are going right now all things considered!! How goes the job search? I've gotta get on that as well, since school started up for me my game store gig is down to Saturdays only so I've gotta find something for mornings before class in the week now :/

dude sick!! i'm really glad you're doing well! no worries man im just happy to see you around and having a good ol' time, keep on with ur nerd self tbh!!!

job search sucks! i'm trying to move states but places won't rent to me without me having a job offer first so i'm just trying to apply places that are close by to the place me and my friend wanna live at and hope for the best despite that i won't be able to come in for interviews until i live there lmao so its hard!! job hunting is bad enough when everything is in ideal conditions let alone doing it from a state away

31 minutes ago, The Moon said:

i am a fairly boring girl, its like we were made for each other 

outside of all that i'm just gonna apply for jobs and play video games until something works out, so i'm having the time of my life theydonothing; 

Made for each other but we're like a bajillion miles away from each other. It's just a cruel trick played by the world. 

26 minutes ago, fuzz said:

SARAH

Nice! What did you whip up?