Route 30 - N4A Chat Thread - September 2017

Youngster Joey

Damn, waxing b-holes and peens just sounds universally painful. I prefer to keep them relatively trimmed. That Sounds great easier.

Then again, I have been drunkenly discussing our heritage and passing it on and such with my one brother and father. It's been a weird night. How us everyone?

5 hours ago, The_Fool said:

Damn, waxing b-holes and peens just sounds universally painful. I prefer to keep them relatively trimmed. That Sounds great easier.

Then again, I have been drunkenly discussing our heritage and passing it on and such with my one brother and father. It's been a weird night. How us everyone?

I was talking about shaving your peen, not waxing.

3 minutes ago, Ret said:

well i went and got a switch so i figured i may as well get breath of the wild as well

so far, worth it

Isn't it? I got it day 1 (obv) along with all the amiibo, the Switch, a screen protector, a pro controller, and the Master Edition. Came to like $1000 but worth every cent

Finally received my Neon Nintendo Switch in the mail - at least i won't be worrying about tracking or hunting it down any longer

In other news, it looks like the new update/content for LEGO Dimensions installed correctly yesterday - had to delete some things in order to have enough space though

I think most of the space on my Wii U is taken up by Dimensions by now.... - ah well, didn't really download too many digital titles anyway, so no big deal i suppose....