Route 30 - N4A Chat Thread - September 2017

Youngster Joey

1 hour ago, The Moon said:

some dude who was shot knocked on our door to tell my mom he was shot but when she closed the door and told him she was calling the police + an ambulance he like, wandered away

the world may never know

idk if the police found him or what even happened to him, apparently his arm and hand were like, covered in blood 

that's horrifying.

I've probably spent a few hundred on Fire Emblem Heroes and another couple hundred on Granblue Fantasy. Though, I get so much more bang for my buck giving GBF money that I'm really trying to stop giving money to FEH; it's just not worth it. GBF has all sorts of cool promotions when you buy stuff that you really feel like you're getting more for your money than just a shot at a good character.

2 hours ago, The_Fool said:

So I went to a Mountain Goats concert tonight, just got back to our BNB. It was good, but no one in the crowd rallied for a second encode when I started shouting for Lovecraft in Brooklyn. 

Still love anything and everything about the Mountain Goats.

How'd you feel about Goths? y;

4 hours ago, ___ said:

How'd you feel about Goths? y;

It's not my favorite, but I still enjoy it. There's only one song that I ever feel the need to skip when listening to it through. The handful of songs they played from it work really well live, lots of energy.

Although i've only played a bit of Skyrim (considering the minor lag here and there and at least freezing once) Might actually be a game i'd consider looking into

Well, when it comes out for the Switch anyway - not much i can do on the PC/Laptop front at this time, so...

Edited by Shadow118

There's something fucking wrong with my attention span.

I was just playing The Zodiac Age and enjoying it well enough.

Then, @___ posted that thing in the containment thread about Pewdiepie. I paused the game to look it up, post my thoughts--y'know, forum shit--fully intending to get right back to it.

Then, I got up to stroll around my flat sort of aimlessly, before realising that I was hungry. I thought about it, and decided on pizza, so I went back to my laptop to order it online.

But when I got here, I was overcome by the urge to listen to Swallow the Sun. My PS4 has long since entered rest mode, due to lack of activity.

Like, I'll probably accomplish all of this eventually but...fuck...

Edited by Schmengland