Route 30 - N4A Chat Thread - September 2017

Youngster Joey

So, posting daily to-do lists in the chat thread is a thing now?  Cool.  Here's mine, I guess:

1) Hit the gym.  Back & triceps today.

2) Work on arranging for my next video.

3) Look at some music I might need to learn and help write for my friend's band.

4) Maybe get someone to acknowledge something I post here.

It seems that 1 1/2 Cups is a almost perfect amount for making the Hamburger Helper Cheesey Italian shells when using Polska Kielbasa - doesn't leave as much liquid leftover, though it doesn't leave a huge amount of sauce either

Also Skyrims took a few tries to get it loading and started after it just being  a black screen and just music - just a bit laggy here and there though - although this is an old game, but might be better if played on a higher end computer suitable for gaming - that's something i'll have to look into whenever i can figure  out a job/money solution

Though the graphics are pretty nice, i wonder if there's any Graphic Mods to give it a nice facelift/overhaul? Could make it prettier if i can find the right one

Also finally have a Neon Switch ordered from Target through my Mom - have a bit to pay off before i'll be able to use it though - that's fine / fair enough

At least i won't have to worry about hunting/searching and keeping an eye on it anymore with how difficult it is to find with the part/stock issue happening (at least hard to find in my area, anyway)

3 hours ago, Sir Grim Locksmith VIII said:

College is actually not so bad so far.

It was hella easier than High School for me, I can tell you that much. Plus they actually treat you like people.

3 hours ago, Gold said:

And I just binge-watched the new season of Bojack Horseman.

Yeah, I just started watching it.

I think I might stop though, I'm just getting sick and tired of Bojack.

Edited by Yellow

My Daily List of Shit for Today:

1) Shower
2) Eat
3) SWORDBOIZ EVENT IN GRANBLUE WOOOOOO
4) Farming Sagi Showdown for more anima to finish my SSR Raphael Ring
5) Ugh I have to go outside in the rain and do shops at some point. Or maybe convince husband to be lazy and order delivery. As a cat, I hate rain.