No Mega Man Legacy Collection 2 for Switch

Yeah, unfortunately, it has been known that the Switch won't receive a port for a quite a while, and this only states the same. As for the licensing issue...what issue? Megaman 8 did receive a Gamecube port via the Anniversary Collection. As far as I know, unlike Legacy 1 (which is an emulation), Legacy 2 is a new port. I can only think of possible porting problems. (Also recalls the problem with the "anniversary" port of MM7 missing the "Mode 7" parts, wondering if that was resolved in Legacy 2)

Edited by avalonknight
  • 8 months later...

I'm still debating if I want it digitally or physically for this. Still got GCU, so it'll be about the same price as if I was buying both on the eShop at 15 and 20 bucks each. I heard the first run copies comes with a 30th anniversary screen cloth. A nice but weird little bonus if you want anything 30th anniversary related. (I still prefer the 25th anniversary pins I got at PAX East one year.)

1 hour ago, avalonknight said:

I'm still debating if I want it digitally or physically for this. Still got GCU, so it'll be about the same price as if I was buying both on the eShop at 15 and 20 bucks each. I heard the first run copies comes with a 30th anniversary screen cloth. A nice but weird little bonus if you want anything 30th anniversary related. (I still prefer the 25th anniversary pins I got at PAX East one year.)

I got it at Best Buy yesterday and saved 8 bucks. Not bad and mine did come with a cloth.

16 hours ago, EH_STEVE said:

Physical though?

No but I'll take it than have nothing.

On 5/23/2018 at 7:45 AM, EH_STEVE said:

Physical though?

sadly it doesn't seem that any region will have a physical copy of Mega Man Legacy Collection 2 however as you may possibly know by now. Mega Man X Legacy Collection 1 and 2 will receive separate physical copies in Japan. Sometimes I just don't understand what Capcom is doing anymore do they even want Switch money.