Jump to content

Your Latest Purchase Thread


Erdrick

Recommended Posts

 

 So I got a sneak peak before my bro could play that RIGS game and... shit if i only recorded all of my reactions when I could XD.

 

 But it was basically "OMG! OMG! LOOK AT ALL THIS FUCKING COOL SHIT" and waving to say "hello" to realistic people that weren't even there. In a nutcase

 

 

 IT WAS A FUCKING AWESOME EXPERIENCE :hamshock:

Edited by Kirbymeister2
Link to post
  • 2 weeks later...
9 minutes ago, EZLO21 said:

For me my latest purchase was the Elgato Game Capture HD on November 2nd. I am enjoying being able to use it. Oh and PB I have 2 Feats on Super Mario All Stars - Super Mario Bros. The Lost Levels to show you once I upload the Videos. I will say that it will be on Level 8-4 when you see it too.

 

 

Somehow I think this ties into my games beaten post from a few weeks back LOL.

Link to post
1 minute ago, purple_beard said:

 

 

Heh... and it was actually just a thread about firing up my NES again to play some Mario games.... and the comment was there.... its like page 5 now LOL...

 

Well Page 5 means dead thread basically lol. But I will PM you the Video when I upload it. Bare in mind that Super Mario Bros. The Lost Levels is much harder than the original SMB too. But That Elgato Game Capture HD will be my last Purchase for the year of 2016 too.

Link to post
Just now, EZLO21 said:

 

Well Page 5 means dead thread basically lol. But I will PM you the Video when I upload it. Bare in mind that Super Mario Bros. The Lost Levels is much harder than the original SMB too. But That Elgato Game Capture HD will be my last Purchase for the year of 2016 too.

 

 

I got SMA for the SNES and the Wii Anniversary Edition.

Link to post
Just now, purple_beard said:

 

 

I got SMA for the SNES and the Wii Anniversary Edition.

 

Yeah, I know but that don't make SMBTLL any easier lol. I still take my deaths as anyone would, but I beat the game show off 1 world that can't be gotten unless you do the Warp Pipeless run, and even do the hint hint missing levels too lol.

Link to post
Just now, EZLO21 said:

 

Yeah, I know but that don't make SMBTLL any easier lol. I still take my deaths as anyone would, but I beat the game show off 1 world that can't be gotten unless you do the Warp Pipeless run, and even do the hint hint missing levels too lol.

 

 

Yeah, SMB2 LL is a beast.... I've beaten it a few times on the SNES and maybe 1-2 times on my Wii Version.

Link to post

For Black Friday, I bought:
RESIDENT EVIL 4 - 6 (Triple bundle)

Trackmania

Sennheiser HD 598 Cs Closed Back Headphones 

Etekcity Digital Body Weight Scale (For a gift)

16 Oz Death Wish Coffee (As a gift, apparently "the world's strongest coffee")

Pokemon Sun Version

 

Aaand a $13 bottle of Alesmith Imperial Stout...

 

Link to post

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...