Your Latest Purchase Thread

Erdrick

I bought a box of Cruesli at the grocery store like a half hour ago, but that's no fun.

Last fun thing I spent money on would be taking part in a group purchase of Fire Emblem Cipher cards that I PPed money for this morning; grabbing Finn and Raquesis R+ cards (the other ones I wanted are out of stock at the moment, sadly...) and a couple older Rs that I'm missing. I also pre-ordered the Phoenix Wright figma today, though I did that though AmiAmi so there's been no actual exchange of funds yet.

• 3 weeks later...

Sooo

Per BBY's website I couldn't PO the new Metallica album for in-store pick up but I could get release day shipping...  I was cool with that.... with work and afternoon stuff--shipping to me not a bad option on release day....but now that it shipped--package tracker says Saturday.... dafuq

Then, poked around for the new ATCQ cd and saw it said available for in-store pick up.... went by the store as I hadn't seen it in there earlier in the week-- didn't see it in there tonight.  Went back online when I got home and made a online order for in-store pick up....got a notice 10m later my order was ready for pick up..... dafuq x2.