Your Latest Purchase Thread

Erdrick

• 2 weeks later...

So while at the mall I may have splurged on a Funko Pop at Hot Topic

On one hand, was $15....

On the other, it was a ECCC shared exclusive and was the only one I saw offhand on shelf, so I suppose I was lucky in nabbing it

So I think it evens out - still had a decent amount leftover for groceries, so didn’t hurt me too much

Now that I think about it, this is the first Funko Pop I’ve gotten since 2016, if remembering correctly....

Huh

17F8C945-83ED-4D13-BD95-2D9B5A7D1C22.jpeg

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I bought a Kindle Paperwhite 3 for my mom for her birthday. She seems to like it so far!

I also picked up a Wiimote, nunchuk controller, and 3rd-party GameCube controller. Mine are all back in NZ, and I wanted to hook them up to my Wii here. I'd like to get my mom playing some games on the Wii. The 3rd-party GameCube controller is pretty awful though. I may look around for a better one. :/

Cool stuff:

Smash Mario Amiibo @ too much to admit to to complete my Sealed Smash Series set.

--its a mix of import and NA ones to complete the series.  I probably would have never done a sealed set had I not managed to cobble together the entire original line the first time around.  And then lost of discounting sales led me on the path to go for a sealed set.  I probably should have bought him a few months ago when prices were lower but with no real info put forth at E3 about doing reprints from the original series I just went ahead bought one.  At least when it arrived it was pretty good condition.

Blade Runner 2049 BR

--Wasn't on sale at time of release and the movie wasn't good enough for me to jump at buying it.  I held out till a week ago when BBY had it for $10.  @ $10 I was game to get it.  After watching it a few more times--aside from it being way too long and kind of slow moving I think I've now picked up on some stuff that eluded me at my original theatrical viewing.  Its still not as good as the first on though.

A Scrabble game! :) Been trying to get one for awhile. Used to have a copy, but I don't know what happened to it. Can't wait to play it.

A Jurassic World shirt. Can't wait to wear it to the movie. It's similar to this one. Only it's blue, black and white.

Some Pepsi and other groceries.

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Shadow118 said:

Lego even specializes down to Women of NASA?  Wow.  Kind of cool too.

I get the marketing bonanza of these branded sets but its almost like back in the day Lego was all about making your own stuff, now its about recreating things you see from various marketing angles.  In other words, making your own Star Wars ship(s) versus recreating ones from the movies.