Erdrick

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

The sexy:

South Park S20 BR

Logan BR

Pre-ordered: a lot of E3 amiibos

--Wedding Bowser, Wedding Mario, Wedding Peach, Metroid + Samus, Chrom, the 4 BotW Guardains.

And, in an attempt to work on and possibly wrap up a sealed set of Smash amiibos:

--via amazon.com got Bowser Jr., Meta Knight, Ike, Marth, Rosalina, and Roy at a very reasonable $16 ea.

--via a play-asia restock I got all the LoZ Smash ones: Link, Zelda, Ganon, Toon Link and Sheik for $20 ea.  IMO, that is a killer deal for most considering online marketplace pricing I have seen BUT an especially good deal on Toon Link and Sheik....  people be wanting CRAZY MONEY for those two online.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Target came through and received my Switch today in the mail: It's the fancy Neon set too! (Which makes me even more happy kvhappy;)

bdPuVfq.jpg

Granted since it was ordered through my parents i have a bit of a remainder to pay off first before i'll be able to unbox and start it up - fair enough though so not too bothered by it

Only $111 remaining, so nothing too difficult

Edited by Shadow118
3 hours ago, Shadow118 said:

Target came through and received my Switch today in the mail: It's the fancy Neon set too! (Which makes me even more happy kvhappy;)

bdPuVfq.jpg

Granted since it was ordered through my parents i have a bit of a remainder to pay off first before i'll be able to unbox and start it up - fair enough though so not too bothered by it

Only $111 remaining, so nothing too difficult

I guess you guys worked out a split?

Took what you could get or you wanted the Neons?

COOL STUFF ONLY:

Metroid 2 pack of amiibos

Down East Wood Ducks orange fitted hat and a gray t shirt

*I would have had a ticket to their minor league playoff game too but weather cancelled the game and I couldn't make the other date so I ended up having to get a refund.

Kind of got my hand forced into buying a new laptop.  I had to go budget for varying reasons but its a 15.6" Dell with i3, 1TBHD, 8gb ram, touchscreen monitor, and a build in sd card drive

*I might get my other broke laptop fixed later down the road but I think the parts and labor for a HDD replacement might be in the $200 range so.... that will have to wait.

Buffalo Bills @ Carolina Panthers ticket.

*Panthers home opener so that is cool

*Also, star ECU receiver from last year now plays on the Bills and this will be his only NFL trip to NC this season and also as a sidebar the Panthers traded Mike Tolbert to the Bills to, so a return to Charlotte for him.