Your Latest Purchase Thread

Erdrick

So I got a sneak peak before my bro could play that RIGS game and... shit if i only recorded all of my reactions when I could XD.

But it was basically "OMG! OMG! LOOK AT ALL THIS FUCKING COOL SHIT" and waving to say "hello" to realistic people that weren't even there. In a nutcase

IT WAS A FUCKING AWESOME EXPERIENCE :hamshock:

Edited by Kirbymeister2
  • 2 weeks later...
9 minutes ago, EZLO21 said:

For me my latest purchase was the Elgato Game Capture HD on November 2nd. I am enjoying being able to use it. Oh and PB I have 2 Feats on Super Mario All Stars - Super Mario Bros. The Lost Levels to show you once I upload the Videos. I will say that it will be on Level 8-4 when you see it too.

Somehow I think this ties into my games beaten post from a few weeks back LOL.

1 minute ago, purple_beard said:

Heh... and it was actually just a thread about firing up my NES again to play some Mario games.... and the comment was there.... its like page 5 now LOL...

Well Page 5 means dead thread basically lol. But I will PM you the Video when I upload it. Bare in mind that Super Mario Bros. The Lost Levels is much harder than the original SMB too. But That Elgato Game Capture HD will be my last Purchase for the year of 2016 too.

Just now, EZLO21 said:

Well Page 5 means dead thread basically lol. But I will PM you the Video when I upload it. Bare in mind that Super Mario Bros. The Lost Levels is much harder than the original SMB too. But That Elgato Game Capture HD will be my last Purchase for the year of 2016 too.

I got SMA for the SNES and the Wii Anniversary Edition.

Just now, purple_beard said:

I got SMA for the SNES and the Wii Anniversary Edition.

Yeah, I know but that don't make SMBTLL any easier lol. I still take my deaths as anyone would, but I beat the game show off 1 world that can't be gotten unless you do the Warp Pipeless run, and even do the hint hint missing levels too lol.

Just now, EZLO21 said:

Yeah, I know but that don't make SMBTLL any easier lol. I still take my deaths as anyone would, but I beat the game show off 1 world that can't be gotten unless you do the Warp Pipeless run, and even do the hint hint missing levels too lol.

Yeah, SMB2 LL is a beast.... I've beaten it a few times on the SNES and maybe 1-2 times on my Wii Version.

For Black Friday, I bought:
RESIDENT EVIL 4 - 6 (Triple bundle)

Trackmania

Sennheiser HD 598 Cs Closed Back Headphones 

Etekcity Digital Body Weight Scale (For a gift)

16 Oz Death Wish Coffee (As a gift, apparently "the world's strongest coffee")

Pokemon Sun Version

Aaand a $13 bottle of Alesmith Imperial Stout...