Your Latest Purchase Thread

Erdrick

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07L5LPSQT/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_i_9NWnDbM027DRG

bought these off Amazon on the 21st and arriving sometime today - originally was going to be delivered on August 1st/2nd, but looks like that was bumped up

Also in the last week or two i bought Ninjin: Clash Of Carrots off the Eshop since it was on sale - had just enough for it, too...

Edited by Shadow118

well, I did my normal rounds of checking a few places for birthday ideas to let people know about and...

came across a gray ECU baseball jersey for $20 (reg $150) and only one left in the size I liked that didn't have any nicked threads so I caved at that price.  

At the same store I found a gray ECU polo for $20 and only one XL left on the rack so....

Then went by Best Buy and saw a 2/$25 sale on BRs....  Got FB Crimes of GW and Creed II.  Tried to find out what else was part of the sale but with no print ads in the store no one knew.  Went online and the only other one worth looking at was Aquaman, but no 4th to put with it.  I still might get Aquaman @ $15 though... $10 savings.

Edited by purple_beard
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, purple_beard said:

I feel you on that gifts for your own birthday LOL.  I bought myself the Volume 2 of the Def Leppard set, Duff's Tenderness LP, and replacement cell phone cover/case.

I generally do that since my family doesn't always know what to get me lol. Nice.

My Toshiba tablet bit the dust with a freak charge cable and headphone cable accident so I bought a 7" Kindle Fire for $50.  Right price for a replacement and uses large microsd cards.  The only thing I am not feeling with this purchase is you can tell Amazon is heavy handing you all their apps for books, games, movies, prime, ect.... I kind of want to uninstall the lot of it.

• 4 weeks later...

So, didn't want to burden the L'sA thread with my purchase, so here goes: 

I talked with eBay customer service about my situation. It's going to be difficult, seeing as the shipping approx was sometime in July to August (BIG FAT HUGE LIE), and my case would be closed around Sept 1. But I told the service the release date was last Friday, so that could help my case. Hopefully, I get my money back. Otherwise, I now know what to do. Wait for stuff to come around the release date, and buy it then, because preordering way too far in advance (in eBay's case anyways) can screw me.  

I also partially blame NOA for not giving us the Limited Edition. *gives them two middle fingers* I love the game, and I can't understand this. I have so much history with the Color version, and this is more drama I have to deal with. 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Black Friday @ BBY haul.

I had been in the market for a new PC for a while based on issues with my aging one.  I finally found one at BBY and with them finally offering 18mos 0% (versus the more standard 12mos) I got the PC I had been looking at.  It had taken me forever to find one that had the specs, options, and layout I wanted and while the $75 nicer one in the same pool that one had been in and out of stock so much that I just went with the one I could get.  And, as a bonus offer I didn't know about I was able to tack on a external BR/DVD/CD burner for a bonus of $25 off the already on sale price ( I would have held out the nicer one with better BR specs for burning but this one was half that price via that sale so...)

So with that item in tow I tacked on a sh* ton of BRs off their sale:

Venom, Toy Story 4, Halloween 2018, Spiderman Into the Spiderverse, Spiderman Far From Home, Shaft 2019, MIB International,  XMen Dark Phoenix, John Wick 3, Exit Plan 3, and GitS: Solid State Society .

After getting off work in time to make it to BBY in person before they closed at 1am and actually did get Captain Marvel,.... and they had the Rush Hour BR trilogy for $12 so I grabbed that too.

Not sure how bad I want to go for live action Lion King and Aladdin at $17.

Though my mom couldn’t get my own card loaded, my mom ended up using her card for the purchases and i was able to at least snag a few games from the Switch Eshop that were on sale:

Sonic Mania + Encore DLC

LEGO Harry Potter Collection 

Spyro Reignited Trilogy

LEGO DC Supervillains (+ Season Pass bundle)

Cat Quest

Shante Half Genie Hero

And supposably Pokémon Shield was bought, but I don’t see that appearing in to download or any confirmation e-mails from Nintendo, so not sure what’s going on with that one

Downloading these will take awhile...

Granted not enough for Night In the Woods or LEGO Marvel Superheroes 2 + Season Pass Bundle, but im satisfied with this set of games in the end

Could always keep an eye out for sales or buy them later anyway 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...