Your Latest Purchase Thread

Erdrick

My mom went around to Best Buy and dropped off a $75 Best Buy Gift card that I asked about getting

Used it to jump on the Splatoon 2/Nintendo Switch Online Bundle before (if) it disappears just in case (Which will take awhile to download...)

On top of that, I have free Online until 3/26/2020 which is pretty sweet - won’t have to worry about getting another card for quite awhile 

So that’s another game knocked off the list to worry about 

Ill probably knock more new online games off the list in due time...

at some point, anyway...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Went to Best Buy and bought a $35 Eshop card and grabbed one of those Overwatch figures since it was on sale for $19.99

Ended up buying the SSBU Fighters Pass and 170 Platinum for Warframe - ended up having to use some of my Gold coins to cover the rest

Might’ve been slightly off with my estimate previously

Also went to Aldis and mainly grabbed a handful of Orange Water flavoring,2 Bretons Thin Mints,2 Peanut Butter Chocolate cookie,2 bags of Nacho flavored Chips,and 2 Breton Creme filled cookies

https://imgur.com/a/N8nQMPB

Edited by Shadow118

Had fun today at a book sale and found an old copy of Scary Stories to Tell in the Dark! :) Got some other books and some CD's too. It was a church sale so it was that much more fun finding stuff like Nine Inch Nails and Ozzy Osborne there.  omg; rofl;

----------------

Lucked out today and got a Daisy Amiibo on clearance. lhappy;

Edited by Doc Brown
  • 3 weeks later...

Finally got an SD card for my Switch, an 128GB Sandisk one for around $20 and a $10 Walmart card so I can get my Nintendo Switch screen protector. Also got some other groceries, including some chocolate peanut butter ice cream.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Aside from a crap load of amiibo preorders....

I was in Wal Mart today and lo and behold but what was in front of me but the the soundtrack to Dirt, the Motley Crue movie. I had only seen it on amazon.com  up till today and it was the same price so....  went ahead and got it.  I did like those 4 new tracks they had put out for it, I did pretty much have all the old material on that cd.

Did some running around with my mom this afternoon/evening 

Went to Best buy and grabbed a new charger cord for my 3DS and a code for Minecraft Java and a couple of Sprites (didn’t really see anything else of interest honestly...)

And went to Barnes & Noble grabbed a few LEGO sets 

And they also had a buy 1 get 1 on fresh baked cookies coupon i took advantage of

If i had way more than i had, I would’ve considered getting one of those Diecast Digivolving figures or one of the more expensive Architecture sets - the Amazon gift card i got last Christmas was extremely useful 

Also grabbed Arby’s for late lunch/early dinner - got a Roast Beef,Curly fry and Chocolate Shake (granted i paid for it)

Im considering today my Birthday treat - didn’t go out yesterday or go grocery shopping for that soup yesterday, so..

https://imgur.com/a/YjYOPnX

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Bought a few games that were on sale in Nintendo's eshop, Sparkle 3: Genesis, Grid Mania and Membrane. Two of them were for 9 cents and one was for 49 cents. Used my 60 something gold coins as a discount on them. They seemed decent enough via some game play I watched, so I figured, what the heck :P.