Your Latest Purchase Thread

Erdrick

• 2 weeks later...

So, how did Black Friday sales go for anyone?

With BBY not carrying cds anymore all I could do was loot up on cheap BRs.

Basically I caught great deals on:

Independence Day Resurgence

(new) Tomb Raider

John Wyck

John Wyck 2

The Oriental Express (new)

Ant Man and the Wasp

Incredibles 2

Batman The Animated Series Complete Box Set

Jurassic Park Fallen Kingdom

I think I am holding out on KILLER sales to get my alt Hurricanes jersey.

1 minute ago, Doc Brown said:

Nice!

Went to Walmart for GOT s1-5 for $9... then found out that the ad was deceptive. It was $9 per season. Not too bad, but enough that I ended up getting Skyrim for the Switch instead. Saved a bit of money.

Man.... the video games sales... ehhh

Mario Rabbids keeps hitting these sub $30 sale prices and the game legitly intrigues me....  I'm struggling to pull the trigger.

The Namco Museum + Pac Man CE wasn't bad....  

Some of the half price / sale stuff on the eShop are interesting too....

--Would I like to play a game like LA Noir?

--I don't play SF but damn that price

-Okami HD -- I liked what I saw of it from my brother playing the Wii version.... would I like the HD Switch version?  Have time to play it/would it grab me to finish?

But with Smash coming and the money I put behind that I am kind of wary in buying more games.

*Especially knowing I still got the 4 round for all my characters in Octopath left.

@ Skyrim, Art got that.... liked it a lot from what I gather... the game did look cool.

5 minutes ago, purple_beard said:

Man.... the video games sales... ehhh

Mario Rabbids keeps hitting these sub $30 sale prices and the game legitly intrigues me....  I'm struggling to pull the trigger.

The Namco Museum + Pac Man CE wasn't bad....  

Some of the half price / sale stuff on the eShop are interesting too....

--Would I like to play a game like LA Noir?

--I don't play SF but damn that price

-Okami HD -- I liked what I saw of it from my brother playing the Wii version.... would I like the HD Switch version?  Have time to play it/would it grab me to finish?

But with Smash coming and the money I put behind that I am kind of wary in buying more games.

*Especially knowing I still got the 4 round for all my characters in Octopath left.

@ Skyrim, Art got that.... liked it a lot from what I gather... the game did look cool.

Yea it was disappointing not seeing more Switch games... 

The eshop prices are pretty good. Pretty tempting.

Can't say I blame ya there. I'm kind of doing that towards anything I'm interested in next year.

Sweet. Yea, it was choosing between that and Xenoblade... it was close, but I only had the base game of Skyrim for my PS3... so getting it for the Switch with the extras was worth it.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Been in a spending spree >:(

8gb ram for PC

480gb SSD for PC

Wireless trackball mouse for laptop ( pulse buy as it was on sale for $30 when I bought the items above -- a good $20 off and u wanted to stop using the wired one)

2pack USB flash drives for w10 reinstall.

200gb micro SD for switch--prepping for games and smash dlc 

Girl with dragon tatoo trilogy extended edition to complete my set when spider's web comes out in br in February.

$50 points card from game, using close to $20 I had on a trade in card from forever ago towards the purchase.

-- used points for Outrun and new dragon's curse game off eShop.

Black hurricanes jersey that finally went on sale with free shipping.

Starlink / switch.... Dale to cheap to not get the replica arwing lol.

Brake job on car. my

Help me.... I'n out of control....

Gonna have to replace my GPS...

Might get nsmbudlx before my gcu discounts end @ bby

Edited by purple_beard
  • 2 weeks later...

Only the cool stuff:

Replacement GPS...old one quit... Had to get one off Amazon because they were only place to have Magellan ones now and those had all the features at a better price than a totom or Garmin.

Pantera CD collection... All the main studio albums in a five pack--too cheap to pass up.

After getting punked out on the jersey listed above, I went to a game Friday and got one at arena shop.  It's sooooo sweet.  I could have also gotten a 1/2 price white one but to pay retail for the one I had plus other expenses coming I passed.  Had that sale been on the red one though.... I would have caved.

GPS being an ass about map updates.... and now its USB connection isn't working either.... not much more I can do about fixing it till Tuesday and I have time to work on it.

Edited by purple_beard
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...