Sun Gaming, A YouTube Channel

Sun

Hey Sun! I just wanted to let you know I made a vector if you'd be interested. I'm a huge fan of your channel now and I've been watching your videos for a while now. Glad to see SOMEONE is putting effort into a gaming channel... I wish you'd play some Oldies though, like Terminator from NES. 

Anyways.. 

eJwNxdENhCAMANBdGICebTHoGjcBQYImSgmtXxd3P5OXvJ-7x-lWt5t1XQG2Q7OMzavJSLX4KlLPkvqhPssFySzl_SrNFPDDC0ZaeJqJYnwDDMzEFBCRA70ifO_me6vu-QN7ECD_ (1).png

Hope you enjoy it

4 hours ago, FeetLover said:

Hey, just thought I'd let you know I've been watching a few of your videos and they're pretty cool! Keep up the good work. I'm sure you'll explode into popularity soon enough.. if only I could figure out how to use this Patreon thing. 

Aw, thanks. I'm glad people are enjoying the content I put out, I'll be switching to streaming for a bit soon, so daily episodes will be on hiatus until I line up the next Let's Play Project.

3 hours ago, FeetLover said:

Hey Sun! I just wanted to let you know I made a vector if you'd be interested. I'm a huge fan of your channel now and I've been watching your videos for a while now. Glad to see SOMEONE is putting effort into a gaming channel... I wish you'd play some Oldies though, like Terminator from NES. 

Anyways.. 

Hope you enjoy it

Oh my gosh, thank you so much, this is really nice of you :kirby-veryhappy:, if you don't mind, I'd like to update my avatar here and on Facebook and Twitter. 

1 minute ago, Sun said:

Aw, thanks. I'm glad people are enjoying the content I put out, I'll be switching to streaming for a bit soon, so daily episodes will be on hiatus until I line up the next Let's Play Project.

Oh my gosh, thank you so much, this is really nice of you :kirby-veryhappy:, if you don't mind, I'd like to update my avatar here and on Facebook and Twitter. 

Go for it man! I'm glad to hear from my youtube hero!!!

What's your Twitch, by the way? 

Whoo boy, I just finished watching these, and I have three words for you my friend:

Ah. May. Zing.

My only wish is that you would add your commentary. What are you thinking as you play through? What's running through your head as you experience the infinitely mesmerizing world of Bioshock? I would love to know, and I'm sure the rest of Ninfora would too.