Fire Emblem Cipher: Series 10

DJL7wuDUMAAfeNH.png:small

Olwen SR!! Have to say I really like this card aesthetically. Fuzichoco draws her really good here, and it's cool to see Dire Thunder in the TCG.

https://fecipher.jp/item/10th/

In related news they've updated the S10 page to include some extra info as to what the booster box will include. It appears Eirika and Ephraim will be the booster promos, Felicia and Flora are getting the second anniversary reprint treatment, and there'll be sleeves for FE Thracia 776 and FE Heroes. You can also catch a small glimpse of Azura R in there too.

The new expansion will be out on the 21st, with the upcoming livestream scheduled for the 16th!

DJbbMGWUMAADKSO.png

087 Alfonse SR

088 (Alfonse HN)

089 Alfonse N

090 Sharena R

091 Sharena HN

092 Sharena N

So it looks like Sharena actually isn't getting an SR this set. But what does that spell for the other half to Alfonse SR+? My guess is that it may actually be Veronica, but would that also mean she'd get an SR as well?

Is Alfonse's SR+ art supposed to be part of a dual art? I guess it could be, but it just looks like a solo piece to me.

With the Sharena R revelation, I'm guessing that Heroes is only getting 2 SRs and that Fates will get 2 more in addition to the 2 Kanas. For Heroes, my money is on Veronica; I don't think Anna is out of the question, but I would have thought that Sharena would have been a higher priority than Anna, whereas Veronica kind of being separate and representing Embla while Alfonse is the rep for Askr.

Fates is a bit of a grey area; I'm not sure who will get the other two SRs. Earlier I would have said Shiro/Siegbert for sure, but that doesn't make too much sense with the reveals we've had so far, so I'm kind of stumped. I'll have to look over the cards/numbers that have been revealed so far and see if anything sticks out at me.

Ended up going all in and putting together a tentative set list based on what we know so far. I do revise my earlier statement and I think that Shiro and Siegbert will indeed still be the last 2 Fates SRs. There's a perfect spot for them in the set in between the Kanas and Azura/Shigure.

My tentative setlist is below if you want to take a look and offer suggestions. It's probably not completely accurate, especially on the Thracia side since I haven't gotten all too far yet, and that's where the most holes are.

Spoiler

1 Leif SR
2 Leif R
3 Leif HN
4 (Nanna SR)
5 (Nanna HN)
6 (Nanna N)
7 Finn SR
8 (Finn N/HN?)
9 Eyvel R
10 (Eyvel N/HN?)
11~27 17 cards for: Orsin, Tanya, Halvan, Fergus, Karin, Lifis, Safi, Lara, more?
27 Asbel R
28 (Asbel N)
29 Shiva R
30 Shiva N
31 Olwen SR
32 (Olwen N/HN?)
33 Mareeta R
34 (Mareeta HN?)
35 (Mareeta N?)
36~41 6 cards for: Deen, Sara maybe more?
42 Misha SR
43 (Misha N/HN?)
44~45 2 cards for Diarmuid?
46 Seti R
47 Seti N
48~49 Villain(s)?
50 Valjean
51 M!Kana SR
52 M!Kana N
53 F!Kana SR
54 F!Kana N
55 (Shiro SR?)
56 Shiro N/HN
57 (Siegbert SR?)
58 Siegbert N/HN
59 Shigure R
60 Shigure N/HN
61 Azura R
62 (Azura N/HN?)
63 Kiragi HN
64 Selkie R
65 Selkie N
66 Asugi R
67 Asugi N/HN
68~74 Caeldori, Izana x2, other Hoshido kids?
75 Forrest HN
76~79 Nina, another Nohr kid?
80 Soleil HN
81 (Soleil N?)
82 Velouria R
83 Velouria N
84 Hans N
85 (Iago?)
86 Alice
87 Alfonse SR
88 Alfonse HN
89 Alfonse N
90 Sharena R
91 Sharena HN
92 Sharena N
92 Anna R/SR
93 Anna HN
94 Anna N
95 Bruno R
96 Bruno N
97 Veronica R/SR
98 Veronica N/HN
99 Alice
100 Valjean

Yeah, Female Corrin is practically confirmed as the last Fates SR by this. It's kind of disappointing because there have already been so much bloody Corrin cards and they don't even fit in this set, but oh well, it is what it is. At least M!Corrin looks really damn good, and I hope F!Corrin will as well.

2 hours ago, Chrom said:

DJq2IbhVAAAyvqe.png

Very nice! But that means...four of the SRs are just dedicated to Corrin and Kana if I'm not mistaken. That's kind of lame.

Yep, Kana and Corrin get all of the SRs for Fates. Bluh bluh.

Oh well, I already knew that Thracia characters were the ones I was most excited for. I wonder who the last 2 Thracian SRs will be? Please be Machua, please be Machua. It's the first time I really like a female Myrm and we always get female Myrm SRs.

https://imgur.com/a/dXeDW

Really happy with this. I think it's too early to say for sure, but it looks like the FE Warriors cards may go the route of Tokyo Mirage Sessions and feature a variety of characters in their respective colored cards, as opposed to being colorless like the FE Heroes cards.

Bruno getting a secret variant where he's shirtless is hilarious.

Tina SR looks like she may be the money card of the set. She's the one with the Thief Staff skill that looks pretty crazy effect-wise.

DJ4o3YZUEAEeryb.png:small

This is it! Another thing to add is that it's drawn by Kawasumi.

On a related note, something I've been meaning to share for a while but have been forgetting a lot is a new art post on Pixiv. Kirero posted their Mitama from Series 7 on Pixiv earlier this month. I want to say it's been floating around before, but this is definitely the best quality version of it.