Smash Saturdays: 10p

GGs.

I probably would have made it closer to 10 had two things not happened on the way back home.  1) Draw bridge had to open up for a boat passing that took forever and 2) the Buger King we stopped at for a eat and ride supper had issues so we had to wait till we got to the window to order and then wait for the food.

I'll take what I got and dished out in stride tonight.  I've driven about 8 hours today and since 6am.  It was about a 3 hour stretch I did to get straight home from where I was.

Edited by purple_beard

I'm cool for Sunday.

When I saw this yesterday, I decided to make plans with my family to play some video games. I thought this might happen so if for some reason anything changes between now and Saturday, my plans with my family is not entirely set but I'm ready for whatever.

IN honor of Paper Mario release the theme will be.... Paper Mario..... err characters from the Mario Universe.

So:

Mario

Peach

Bowser

Piranha Plant

Luigi

Bowser Jr./Koopalings

*HONORABLE MENTION*

*Donkey Kong because of in-game helmet

*Samus because of in-game helmet

*Dr. Mario because of echo

*Daisy because of echo

I have my Discord setup correctly on my new laptop (currently on it) so I'm ready to go. I also made some different changes with my settings on my phone thanks to what I done on there, that and some troubleshooting from Discord.

Also can we make exception for for Min Min to join the fray with her stretchy arms in honor of PM new ability in TOK with the thousand fold ARMS?

This is not necessary but look at this:

See,also something else stood out in that vid as well.

GGs.

Some of those dues were just annoying.

I thought my Dr. Mario held up well.

I also was very fond of my Bowser play for the most part.

Daisy, Piranha Plant, and Bowser Jr ehhh.... I've played all of them better.  Probably needed to play them more to get back in tune with them.

Satisfied with Pac Man.

DP, man, I made some control gaffs...