Smash Saturdays: 10p

On 6/23/2019 at 1:08 AM, purple_beard said:

Good stuff DL.

Might organize a MM theme for next weekend.

Yes, I was gonna ask this.

Similar to the theming with MK8DX nite, wanna do something similar for ultimate tonight?

Like I know we rode as Mario, Luigi, Toad and Toadette. Let's expand to replace Toad and Toadette with Peach, Bowser, Bowser Jr, Daisy and Dr. Mario. Along with playing on mushroom kingdom stages only.

Also in the spirit of SMM 2, I'll turn on custom stage. I have not created any but I have DL some from Smash World App. I think I DL'd 4, I'll DL some more for tonight.

Hopefully, you or anyone else is up play with everybody and their mom is playing SMM 2. I ironically I haven't even played the title or loaded. I open the case look at the cart and that's about it.

10 minutes ago, DLurkster said:

Yes, I was gonna ask this.

Similar to the theming with MK8DX nite, wanna do something similar for ultimate tonight?

Like I know we rode as Mario, Luigi, Toad and Toadette. Let's expand to replace Toad and Toadette with Peach, Bowser, Bowser Jr, Daisy and Dr. Mario. Along with playing on mushroom kingdom stages only.

Also in the spirit of SMM 2, I'll turn on custom stage. I have not created any but I have DL some from Smash World App. I think I DL'd 4, I'll DL some more for tonight.

Hopefully, you or anyone else is up play with everybody and their mom is playing SMM 2. I ironically I haven't even played the title or loaded. I open the case look at the cart and that's about it.

Core Mario only?   ok.

@DLurkster

@Art_de_Cat

@Eliwood8

@Marxforever

Wondering if you guys would want to postpone Saturday Night's matches too Sunday evening instead?  While I don't close at work, I gotta be at work at 5:45am Sunday and could be working a LONG day due to Inventory so I'd like to try to get myself to sleep earlier and then have time on Sunday.  If we do play Saturday though, I''ll probably bail around 11pm.  I could be up to starting earlier but a lot depends on how work rolls Saturday, in retail, Inventory Eve is like Black Friday Eve in terms of importance and what not.

15 hours ago, purple_beard said:

@DLurkster

@Art_de_Cat

@Eliwood8

@Marxforever

Wondering if you guys would want to postpone Saturday Night's matches too Sunday evening instead?  While I don't close at work, I gotta be at work at 5:45am Sunday and could be working a LONG day due to Inventory so I'd like to try to get myself to sleep earlier and then have time on Sunday.  If we do play Saturday though, I''ll probably bail around 11pm.  I could be up to starting earlier but a lot depends on how work rolls Saturday, in retail, Inventory Eve is like Black Friday Eve in terms of importance and what not.

Sure.

I thought his post was a update if anyone was up tonight to play. I was gonna say I may not make because this is the last day of final Splatfest in Splatoon 2. I could stop tonight to play Ultimate tonight but I thinking that may not be possible.

So this works out for me.

5 hours ago, DLurkster said:

Sure.

I thought his post was a update if anyone was up tonight to play. I was gonna say I may not make because this is the last day of final Splatfest in Splatoon 2. I could stop tonight to play Ultimate tonight but I thinking that may not be possible.

So this works out for me.

Lets say 9 or 10 tomorrow.