Smash Saturdays: 10p

10 hours ago, DLurkster said:

GGs.

Tonight was the double random stage/character selection with a side of lag.

Was it really though?

I didn't think anyone agreed to theme I proposed so I went back into picking my normals via stage and character.

That said it was a trip seeing for those few matches in a row where two of you had the same character AND the same color scheme no less LOL.

That lag though.....  that was the real winner last night.

2 hours ago, purple_beard said:

Was it really though?

I didn't think anyone agreed to theme I proposed so I went back into picking my normals via stage and character.

That said it was a trip seeing for those few matches in a row where two of you had the same character AND the same color scheme no less LOL.

That lag though.....  that was the real winner last night.

The first player I picked was FE character Chrom, played him once and I think Roy was played 3 times after Chrom. As I recall you went straight to Sonic first, my assumption from your post below was to first play FE for 15-30 minutes. My bad on the when but I played and did the length from the start. You did play FE a bit later, tho you said to play FE characters you didn't say when even tho you said how long. Could of been mistake there, just stating what happened.

On 1/9/2021 at 10:24 AM, purple_beard said:

Winning is the theme unless you guys want to do FE characters for like 15-30m for the FE voice actor that passed.

Of note, I plan to be on portable mode while watching the NFL game between the Buccs and Skins ends.

This Saturday I won't be on Smash because of the special Super Mushroom vs Super Star Splatfest in Splatoon 2.

Unless I get tired of losing streak in the Splatfest and want to trade on for fun with Smash or another type of losing in Smash, I might come by. There's like 20% chance that might happen. So someone else have to host for sure.

I have noticed that when Krazy started to tally KO's on Iron Man Challenge nights.

The thing about stock battle is that yeah, you have to widdle down your opponents stocks till your the last one standing but in most cases you might be taking out the opposition for the one guy who had one or two kills that comes in first place that match when you might have KO'ed four or more and come in third place or last place that match.

The thing with me I am 50/50 when it comes to the kills vs survival, that ratio changes obviously when I am playing a character I know like the back of my hand. It's very rare no matter how good you are with a character that stage will do you or opponents any favour of winning. So most of the time its the character you choose and what you do will determine the outcome of the match.