Smash Saturdays: 10p

When  I saw in the Discord chat, that you waiting for testing, I thought you meant for Krazy, I had no idea till last night as for mic quality, again like in the chat I saw the timestamp you said you would be on but when I say I couldn't hear is probably not your fault, unless you were doing the test with Krazy when you 2 left at different times on the night. So I can't say how your quality was but from the sounds from Krazy it seems like was okay. I hope that is all worked and sorry for not saying about your mic.

When it comes down to it and it is sad to say this but I've gotten use to your mic unpredictability, again no fault of your own as you said you changed no settings. I did my best to help in the best and hopefully Krazy has as well last night. So in the end I either tolerate the echoing and screeching and very rare cases I mute you. I know it must be as infuriating you as it is to us that you did nothing to change your mic settings but can't hear from your side that anything is wrong but others hear it and don't saying sometimes to you. As I said I hope your mic situation is all worked out now.

@Eliwood8: If it was too much to keep track of the points I'd see your point more, also this probably me but not doing the point multiplier does not make that night special in my eyes. At the same I get to just leave it who wins for the month and done. Now that I heard your piece, (which makes sense because you've been winning all of these) going forward into next year, win for the month is it.

I really wanted to hear from those who play on these nights how the points should go or in this case no point tally. Thanks Eli but for this night since this is the last one and another Iron Man Smashdown Challenge for the month. I'm keeping the multiplier. New year will start the win for the month with no tally going forward.

Lets say everything is at default settings on discord and in control panel settings for the mic.

I did several tests with anything making a sound other than me turned down and based on discord results would test fine then like after a delay feedback and weird sounds started coming into play--did that multiple times and even when discord was adjusted it was the same issue, I could test for like a minute and be fine then 5s later feedback crept in or it started off with crazy feed back from the jump.  I had to go to Control Panel and dig up the settings for the mic and basically completely reverse the settings there for discord to work even somewhat properly but here is the rub...  discord test page picked me up with nor problem but back on the actual chat page my volume never picked up with a lit up avatar until I went back into discord for the 3rd time and did another adjustment to where I would actually get picked up in the chat.

• purple_beard changed the title to Smash Saturdays Returns! 12/26 Theme: Christmas Colors
19 minutes ago, purple_beard said:

In continuation of Tuesdays theme, play as anyone you want but use red or green skins.  White for snow will also be acceptable.  No specific arenas for the theme but I was liking the idea of picking ones with a winter/Christmas theme somewhat from Tuesday....

Ah hello, unless this going with special Iron Man Smashdown Challenge. I'm okay with this if not how could you forget we had challenge planned out?

The last Iron Man Smashdown Challenge Special has just conclude and for the year.

Interesting results...

Tied for 7 points a piece for 1st place is @TKrazyO and @Eliwood8

Followed by me with 4 points

Ryudragon with 2 points

And last but not least @purple_beard with1 point.

Thanks for all that participated in this special Iron Man Smashdown Challenge and those before this one this year.  I am glad we brought in this event to Smash Saturday and with that closes the year of these sort of challenges. Thank for the stream as always Krazy; starting next week will be start of a new year and new Iron Man Smashdown Challenge on Saturday January 2nd 2021.

Going forward each month we will only keep who  won once and repeat that process. If I don't see or hear from you guys till next week, happy new year!

GG tonight and last challenges this part of this year as well.

Well, tonight is the 1st Iron Man Smashdown Challenge of the year! I will be there as usual but at 8pm EST I will be streaming the 5th session of my Link's Awakening Pre-game. The stream will be below:

I also put it in the discord for easy access.

• purple_beard changed the title to Smash Saturdays Returns!

The first Iron Man Smashdown Challenge of 2021 has concluded.

We have first in total wins for tonight for the first Challenge of the year, here are the standings.

In first place with a double digits first for the first Iron Man Smashdown Challenge of the year is @Eliwood8 with 10 points!

Followed by @TKrazyO with 6 points

Myself with 4 points

Will break the 1 point earn a night sometime this year, @purple_beard... with the 1 point.

Congrats for Eli this month Iron Man Smashdown Challenger winner. And thanks again for streaming the event, krazy.

Till next time, see you guys at next Challenge on Saturday February 6th, 2021!

11 hours ago, DLurkster said:

The first Iron Man Smashdown Challenge of 2021 has concluded.

We have first in total wins for tonight for the first Challenge of the year, here are the standings.

In first place with a double digits first for the first Iron Man Smashdown Challenge of the year is @Eliwood8 with 10 points!

Followed by @TKrazyO with 6 points

Myself with 4 points

Will break the 1 point earn a night sometime this year, @purple_beard... with the 1 point.

Congrats for Eli this month Iron Man Smashdown Challenger winner. And thanks again for streaming the event, krazy.

Till next time, see you guys at next Challenge on Saturday February 6th, 2021!

Damn, just keep piling on....

A few of the matches I was surprised that I got a win in seeing as I started out pretty bad. Love/hated the end of the 1st match. For most of the night I wasn't feeling that well since I've been sick since Wednesday. I was actually feeling a lot better than I had been compared to the days prior but all the movement I do with the Smashboard back and forth to the computer and TV was getting to me.

The night was fun for the most part as I got my win with my boy, The King 👑!

As for the nights in general going forward with the stream, I will be sitting out of the 3rd Saturday of every month to do my own thing. Have a bunch of games that I can't play due to my work schedule so I am seeing if I can rectify that.

GGs everyone