Smash Saturdays: 10p

Tho, like MK8 DX night you get a slight brag that won the race for the week but for this one month event it is for night.

Don't focus on the wins just pick the players play the best off the bat, which if I remember is not a lot for you so. I suggest and have fun it will be just a friends only event as well.

39 minutes ago, DLurkster said:

Don't focus on the wins just pick the players play the best off the bat, which if I remember is not a lot for you so. I suggest and have fun it will be just a friends only event as well.

For stated reason that is why I try to rotate through the characters I like about 3x every time we play.  Keeps me in the groove on all of them.  Just trying to have a deep roster and good muscle memory of abilities and tactics.  Because honestly, outside of Tuesdays and Saturdays I don't play Smash at all.

Congrats to @Eliwood8 for the 2nd title win in a row for the ironman challenge.

Thank you for those who came out tonight @TKrazyO for hosting the stream, @purple_beard, and @Surge135.

Points total tonight were:

1st place Eli: 8 points

Tied for 2nd place DL and TKrazyo with 5 points

3rd place Surge with 2 points

And bringing up the rear is PB with 1 point.

I'm sure last month PB had the same amount of points as well.

As Sonic would say, 'c'mon step it up!'

Next Ironman Challenge#3 is on Saturday November 7th.

GGs for the most part.

I get the random start but I think that also kind of does something to the momentum.

10 hours ago, DLurkster said:

Congrats to @Eliwood8 for the 2nd title win in a row for the ironman challenge.

Thank you for those who came out tonight @TKrazyO for hosting the stream, @purple_beard, and @Surge135.

Points total tonight were:

1st place Eli: 8 points

Tied for 2nd place DL and TKrazyo with 5 points

3rd place Surge with 2 points

And bringing up the rear is PB with 1 point.

I'm sure last month PB had the same amount of points as well.

As Sonic would say, 'c'mon step it up!'

Next Ironman Challenge#3 is on Saturday November 7th.

Not really making excuses but I work from 6a-3:30/4 M-F now and have been picking up some Saturdays at 6a-12n and I am tired when i get home on Saturday.  I didn't really start feeling it till about an hour in last night but I wasn't sleeping through the matches.  Objectively my kills in a lot of the matches were decent so I was there till the end just ended up being the guy out--very matches were 1 or 0 kills, so I can live with myself and the performance.  To that end I didn't get a shot with Pac Man or Terry, two of my go-tos for Smash in general.  I think my only really odd match was with Bowser... like the suck from me with him in that match was ridiculous.  It kind of sucked how good my Ridley was doing when I was actually not getting shot off stage LOL.

Till we meet again.

1 hour ago, purple_beard said:

GGs for the most part.

I get the random start but I think that also kind of does something to the momentum.

What do you mean by this?

Does it skyrocket the momentum or does go to a halt the next round?

This is important to feedback for the Ironman challenge night. I recall you asking if Young Link was used and I told you that I used in the first random character round. I'm gonna chalk this up the attention issue (tho anyone could not realize that) to a lack energy sort of like you performance with the characters as well.

I know you understand at least why we start with random characters first. It is just easier to get a character out of the way now as opposed anytime after the first round because of the nature of the Ironman challenge.

I could probably think of some but we just had the Iron Man SD Challenge. I'd just like to pick freely this week.

Spoiler

Too Many Swordsman(Swordsman only with Sword items as well)

Animal House (Only animal characters & Pokemon)

Girls only

The 3rd Party (3rd party characters only)

Summoning (Pokeballs & Assist Trophies set to Very High)

For the character specific themes I wanted to get a good pool of characters in there so the number isn't low.

Hi guys feeling better from the other night with MK8 DX.

I'm ready to distract my mind from those days. As for a theme, on Tuesday I set the soccer ball on low because I wanted a change of pace. I'll think of something, I know back on Smash Wii U, we did Deku Nuts only, Pac-Man Flags only, Gust Bellows only. For Ultimate I don't remember if we did beast ball (that's that item when throw it's warps ad speeds up to opposing player) I know also back on Smash Wii U we did the AT and Pokeballs.

Okay, I got and see if you guys are fine with this item on high, you know that items that is the green looking sprout sphere and when thrown it sticks to a player and heals them for a period. I also believe like the sticky bomb if you pass by someone it sticks on them. So imagine a match of that on high of ppl either trying to avoid touching them because it help everyone instead of hindering them. Even if you try to avoid ppl will be healing most of the time because items on high.

What do you guys, think?

6 hours ago, DLurkster said:

Okay, I got and see if you guys are fine with this item on high, you know that items that is the green looking sprout sphere and when thrown it sticks to a player and heals them for a period. I also believe like the sticky bomb if you pass by someone it sticks on them. So imagine a match of that on high of ppl either trying to avoid touching them because it help everyone instead of hindering them. Even if you try to avoid ppl will be healing most of the time because items on high.

What do you guys, think?

So the idea is that healing sphere & Sticky bombs on high? Sounds pretty interesting. Hurt or Heal!

Here's the links for the stream tonight:

&

Twitch: https://www.twitch.tv/tkrazyo/

29 minutes ago, TKrazyO said:

So the idea is that healing sphere & Sticky bombs on high? Sounds pretty interesting. Hurt or Heal!

Here's the links for the stream tonight:

&

Twitch: https://www.twitch.tv/tkrazyo/

Ah, close enough.  I only meant just meant the healing sphere that just so happen to stick on you like the sticky bombs. You just took my idea interpret it with those bombs.

So since those items are detrimental or vital to a match, I'll put both on low. I think that sounds fair. If I put both them on high I don't think anyone wants to play in that and even I wouldn't.