Smash Saturdays: 10p

5 minutes ago, TKrazyO said:

@purple_beard @DLurkster

The board stuff I can handle. I'll impose the program window on the screen so I can add X's to the characters in between matches. As for wins and losses, someone else will have to take the reigns.

I had changed the words at the top to match the Ironman Challenge name yesterday. I can change it back before we start.

zvOd6Il.png

Ooooo, I like how the words are Iron like. Nice

I've got the wins and lost. Just gotta see how many ppl are coming, I can adjust on the fly if anyone shows up later. Now that I think about, if down the road you do this, it is better for me to keep track.

Our first Iron Man Challenge is now over.

With total of 9 overall wins from the challenge is...Eliwood8. He gets the bragging rights for month that he won the very first Iron Man Challenge on Ninfora forums!

Rounding out the wins from there is DLurkster with 6 wins, then TKrazyO with 4 wins and tied for last is Purple_beard and The Albraskan with 1 win each.  

Thanks to those who all came out tonight, pretty successful first run of the Iron Man Challenge. Also thanks to Krazy for the graphic tally knockout on the stream as well.

The next Iron Man Challenge is on Saturday October 3rd. (first Saturday of the month. Good night and GG guys!

GGs! Some of those matches just ended badly for me. Ice Climbers, Charizard, Robin, etc. but overall it was fun.

Got randomly raided on Twitch so that was a surprise. Sucked that it happened during the match since I couldn't exactly explain what the Ironman Challenge was at that point. Just got lucky since it looked interesting I guess! Glad that @The Albraskan came out for the fun!

Today would of been my last of NSO. I saw a few weeks back it was expiring. (don't have auto renewal on) I was gonna renew last Saturday but forgot. Sometime this week I did it.

Also, I didn't pay for NSO last year because of the Twitch membership extending it up to another, which was up to today. I am all good and ready to rumble.

2 hours ago, purple_beard said:

Do we want to include Dr. Mario, Donkey Kong, Diddy Kong, and/or King K. Rool?

Ah  I wanna say no but if I get outvoted by this, I'll accept those characters then.

4 hours ago, DLurkster said:

Today would of been my last of NSO. I saw a few weeks back it was expiring. (don't have auto renewal on) I was gonna renew last Saturday but forgot. Sometime this week I did it.

Also, I didn't pay for NSO last year because of the Twitch membership extending it up to another, which was up to today. I am all good and ready to rumble.

Ah  I wanna say no but if I get outvoted by this, I'll accept those characters then.

Damn, it is September isn't it.....  I need to check mine....

24 minutes ago, TKrazyO said:

Here's tonight's stream links:

Twitch Stream

@purple_beard If we need to help with your mic settings, the YouTube stream can be used so you can hear how you sound. Don't think the viewers would mind.

Also, we're doing that 3D All-Stars theme, right?

I found a setting in a deep dive, we can try around 9:45 to check.

Yeah, Mario series fighters and arenas.