Smash Saturdays: 10p

GGs guys.

Man, some of my errors were just .... yeah....

Also, if you play Smash for fun or for other reasons but show up to a non-friend tournament and kill matches when you are losing, or camping/trolling with your game play GTFO.  Nothing is more annoying than someone bailing on a match before it ends because they were pulling some BS tactics and got beat at their own game.

On 8/2/2020 at 10:09 AM, DLurkster said:

The Iron Man Challenge set up:

We do this once a month, every first Saturday of the month and to ensure that the experience is streamline for all, we make the arena friends only. This makes it easier for us to to keep the rif raft out and to communicate with ppl who come on to these nights, like Surge, Eil, Marx, and Raikou. That way with all these guys we're friends with here and on Discord, to better state who is using which character on Discord.

I'll make the arena up to 8 players that night only for friends so if anyone on Krazy's stream wants to hop in can either of us a FR to get in the arena, if there's room.

Also to make for bragging rights and I should of done this last night, Not only will I keep track of what characters are used but who wins each round. The one who wins the most rounds of the challenge gets to brag for the month that they won Ultimate Iron Man Challenge on Ninfora!

The next Iron Man Challenge will be on September 5th and we will call that Iron Man Challenge #1. We can all spread the word by mention here who wants to be part of the challenge and who available day of or week leading up to the challenge to give ppl notice. (That part is trial in progress of notice)

Yeah, just read the above I just less than a month ago to get the gist of the Smashdown Challenge.

I also want to let you guys know from tonight arena battle, I have blocked Megan Fox and also reported that player as well. Also blocked Ghost Face as well but not reporting them. As you may see there's reason for just a block or a block and report. In the Megan Fox case was camping incessantly and jumping to the edge of the to camp to do the same moves over and over again. That is not fun stop that, just doing is automatic block and someone has to put you on notice for these kind of antics. Ghost Face was just blocked because he play like a normal person but decided to disrupt the match by dropping out in the middle of the match when it wasn't going their way. So a block for that.

We do not tolerate ppl who camp, spam moves around to camp some more and those who drop out mid match are not welcome. Please do not do that.

As for the that Jiggs Renegade and Profav422 dudes tho annoyingly good, they will not be blocked but if they do anything like that Megan Fox character camping and spamming they will be blocked and reported on. The Regegade guy was close to a block and report because he was hanging by the edges in some match, they weren't to spamming but as the match went on they started to get into the fray.

So keep that in mind to who come into Krazy stream to play, to move around, attack like you mean it and don't drop out mid match and we will be all okay, okay?

Thank you.

I thought it is better here to see a clear post with mentions instead of the above. Look at above post quote for the setup and rules for the Iron Man Challenge.

So who can make it this Saturday for Iron Man Challenge#1: @purple_beard @TKrazyO @Surge135 @Eliwood8 and @Marxforever

Just say aye if you can make for Saturday September 5th at 10pm EDT.

Thanks guys.

I'll say aye unless something comes up.

In the case of the Smashdown Iron Man Challenge, I was talking to Surge about it on Thursday about me using paint.net with a pic of the character select screen and Xing out the characters we use. Maybe I can overlay it on the stream so the viewers can see which characters are out.

HpoN0As.png

This is something I threw together a few minutes ago. I can change it up no problem if anyone has any suggestions on the presentation!

11 hours ago, DLurkster said:

I thought it is better here to see a clear post with mentions instead of the above. Look at above post quote for the setup and rules for the Iron Man Challenge.

So who can make it this Saturday for Iron Man Challenge#1: @purple_beard @TKrazyO @Surge135 @Eliwood8 and @Marxforever

Thanks guys.

Unless something crazy comes up I am IN.

11 hours ago, TKrazyO said:

In the case of the Smashdown Iron Man Challenge, I was talking to Surge about it on Thursday about me using paint.net with a pic of the character select screen and Xing out the characters we use. Maybe I can overlay it on the stream so the viewers can see which characters are out.

HpoN0As.png

This is something I threw together a few minutes ago. I can change it up no problem if anyone has any suggestions on the presentation!

Yeah, I like this for the audience sake to know what's going live. Really handy if someone just comes into the stream and they see where we are at too.

And in a way this good for us in the moment what character is out as well. Like choosing stages or characters, it will take a while find the character the take out. Handy visual for the viewers and a part time check list for us.

I still make list to make sure on my end what characters are out, plus that list will have the total wins of the participants for night each round totalled too. In time Krazy, if you want you can make tally of players and the wins each round. That's if it's not too much trouble. I don't mind doing that on my end.

I approve of this.

You know when I first seen it happened, it seem like glitch only because I was caught off guard but I believe with enough practice one can jump on the ropes like that  and pull moves like that. The speed in how they pul off I can't really explain but it could be practice.

I say this because any really good player with character if done correctly can pull multiple move at the same time. Like Link's bomb toss can turn trajectory if throw boomerang really quick. That throws off some ppl when you detonate where someone wasn't expecting. It's the same with this Zelda where I see them hold down down b and throw a din fire to throw off when they release the down b. I notice they mixed that up with side b and down b as well. I've heard of it but never actually seen in in video or in fight like last night.

So with Zelda like that as much as that may have looked like glitch cause it happen so fast as caught off guard that is possible with enough practice.

Irregardless, as I said I reported that play. If they don't get banned for while or whatever that kind attention puts them on notice to not do what they please in a room. Like honestly if you see in a free-for-all that everyone is fighting each other by conventional means does not mean we are your playground to manipulate your move. Read the room.

On 8/30/2020 at 1:30 AM, DLurkster said:

Thanks guys.

I don't think I can. I have plans that night and work the next day. Sorry.

LAST MINUTE ADDITION!

I'm only doing this because the arena is friends tonight, I'll have amiibo on so that means most likely me or PB who use Smash character amiibo tonight will count as character not to be used again for the night.

I personally, it's not like there's one character I can't stand to play as and have the amiibo but with that said, I'll just use one amiibo tonight.

55 minutes ago, DLurkster said:

LAST MINUTE ADDITION!

I'm only doing this because the arena is friends tonight, I'll have amiibo on so that means most likely me or PB who use Smash character amiibo tonight will count as character not to be used again for the night.

I personally, it's not like there's one character I can't stand to play as and have the amiibo but with that said, I'll just use one amiibo tonight.

Sheeet..... I'm playing for realz.

On 8/30/2020 at 1:50 AM, TKrazyO said:

HpoN0As.png

Is there anyway you can mod that template for a few things:

1) Smash Tuesdays logo?

2) Smash Saturdays logo?

3)  Somehow, while I know technically its Smashdown rules, it feels like "the gauntlet" so maybe a special pic for that theme when we do that on the particular Saturday night?

3 minutes ago, purple_beard said:

Sheeet..... I'm playing for realz.

For some reason I believe you but a very small part feels there's something false afoot.

1 minute ago, purple_beard said:

Is there anyway you can mod that template for a few things:

1) Smash Tuesdays logo?

2) Smash Saturdays logo?

3)  Somehow, while I know technically its Smashdown rules, it feels like "the gauntlet" so maybe a special pic for that theme when we do that on the particular Saturday night?

I know I'm not making but let me say this for 3rd suggestion:

I like that but to keep the name uniform for this once a month even we need agree on name. I know it is not too much trouble to change a name much less a pic but let's agree to call it Smashdown. I wanna call it Iron Man Challenge because that is what is originally called.

2 minutes ago, DLurkster said:

I know I'm not making but let me say this for 3rd suggestion:

I like that but to keep the name uniform for this once a month even we need agree on name. I know it is not too much trouble to change a name much less a pic but let's agree to call it Smashdown. I wanna call it Iron Man Challenge because that is what is originally called.

Agreeing on a good name is cool.  Iron Man Challenge is about as good as The Gauntlet IMO, but also, technically speaking, its Smashdown rules so....  I'm good with the coolest option LOL.

Also, while my MSPaint skills are legendary, I can't find a good roster shot to work on an idea myself and with photobucket down the tubes I don't have a photo hosting site anymore so....

Edited by purple_beard