Smash Saturdays: 10p

• 2 weeks later...
6 minutes ago, DLurkster said:

@purple_beard: Any Ultimate tonight?

I got the new Switch the better battery life. Let me know by 9pm because I'm redownloading my games and the DLC for Ultimate is a bit of away before it gets there. If you let me  know by 9PM, I can stop w/e it is DLing currently to DL the DLC for Smash.

I'm good to play from 10p-12a.  Don't want to go much further than that due to work at 7:45a tomorrow.

24 minutes ago, purple_beard said:

I'm good to play from 10p-12a.  Don't want to go much further than that due to work at 7:45a tomorrow.

Good thing I caught this now, my new Switch battery is about to die. Not much to say in how long it lasted as when you get new electronics it never comes with a full battery. It was at 40% when I got and is at 2% from this after noon.

As soon as this battery dies, I resume the Ultimate DLC DL, which should be soon.

Good stuff.

I can tell I really need to get back into Cloud.  That was kind of my focus tonight.  Also, since Ken arrived I have preferred him over Ryu, so I wanted to give Ryu some love tonight.  I hadn't done Sonic in a while so...   I wanted to work on my Pit play and didn't want to go DP.  Pit did pretty well for me tonight IMO, but its still uncanny how I am more successful with DP.  My Simon play was mainly for just using him again, I like the feel of Richter better.

8/31 NOTES:

I may or maynot be able to play at 10pm.  Covering a road game and not 100% sure about back home time that evening.

9/7

I WILL NOT BE ABLE TO PLAY.  Start time of game puts all my duties probably not being home till 12am and I got to hit the sack because of getting up early Sunday to attend the Rams @ Panthers game.

One thing that is killing me with Smash Ultimate is that....

I played/liked Toon LInk, Bowser Jr., Duck Hunt, and Mr. Game N Watch a good amount and in Ultimate I just flat out don't care for them and hardly every play them now.  Villager is in that position too now that I think about it.

I still haven't been able to vibe with Mega Man--even if I like him and want to use him.

Edited by purple_beard

It was the first time I had played online in months and using my upgraded capture card to play the game online with instant gameview. Gets a bit cramped playing for a while sitting near my computer monitor.

So, I only use Incineroar when I want to take people to Suplex City. Surprised that I was able to use Endure correctly. I can never get K.Rool's counter to work. With Mega Man I'll probably have to use the pro controller. "I'm Lemmy!" Was also surprised how well I did with Dark Samus. Might use her more.

Some of those deaths kinda sucked with the stage killing me. Otherwise those were some good games.

1 hour ago, purple_beard said:

Catch you tomorrow, gonna watch a movie and head to bed.  Maybe tomorrow night...

Okay, I was away from here so I didn't see this until now

We can do tomorrow night but it has to be earlier in the evening if want to play a little longer.

So we can start at 8pm tomorrow evening.