Smash Saturdays: 10p

5 hours ago, DLurkster said:

Won't be on for Smash tonight and next week.

As, I mentioned in the MK8 night thread, I am at the penultimate of FF7 Rebirth. I am like 70% sure I might beat the game this weekend.

So the reason no Smash next week is a Splatfest.

And update on my mic headset, later that same day on Thursday I resolved it. I fixed it but I feel it will only be time it will no longer be a service so I am buying a new incase that happens. Not that I thought this would happen but I wanted by 2nd headset so this just sooner excuse to have one. So mic situation is sorted out for the present and the future.

Have fun tonight and next week.

Tonight 's theme: versions of Cloud only and Midgar stage only :D

1 hour ago, purple_beard said:

Tonight 's theme: versions of Cloud only and Midgar stage only :D

I don't know if I should laugh or be honored. (Also, similar to Earthbound with only 2 character reps, it's the same with FF7, unless you wanna expand to all the SE reps in Ultimate, it would be 3 with Hero. I say would be 3 cause Disney allows SE to be with SE, tho created by them. So you can say there's 4 SE rep characters in Ultimate)

Regardless if I was here tonight, I'd be down for almost any theme. So no skin off my back if a theme is played tonight or next week or the week after that.

Well, I am getting ahead myself, gotta hear theme before I say I'm a go.

Like I said, have phone tonight and next week.

Edited by DLurkster