Smash Saturdays: 10p

Yeah.....

I came down with a stomach bug around 8-10pm Sunday night, took some meds, but had issues all night long and today I have been in a recovery funk of sleep needs, nutrition needs, and trying to recover.

My concentration and care was borderline tonight and when we did quit I was really losing my grip on concentration.

My Sonic play was ok but I am glad I recovered my Ridley and Terry play from last time.  My Clould was kind of trash but then I did get us mixed up a few times.

I think the lag tonight was just enough in some matches that it threw off our normal moves.

My Bowser was ON FIRE.

My Ryu did ok.

My Terry did ok.

My Corrin did ok.

My Richter was pretty shit till that last match he won.

My Ridley was so so, the lag was really playing games with my feel for him.

My Roy was ok, but lag kind of took me out of my game with him.

My ROB did me justice but...

I wanted to get to DP,  YL, and Marth but.... it was time for the festivities to end.

13 hours ago, TKrazyO said:

So whenever the three of us play I usually stream to Twitch and Mixer. I'm gonna be adding Youtube to the mix and see how that goes. I think the only problem will be randoms wanting to play.

Its been set up as friends for the most part....

But DL switched it up to anyone last Tuesday...it worked ok, but we had Amiibo fighters and regular fighters show up...