Smash Saturdays: 10p

5 hours ago, DLurkster said:

I get the DLC but when you say amiibo bot just the ones yesterday, like all the amiibo that released for Ultimate?

3 hours ago, TKrazyO said:

I'll probably be on at 10:30.

Dark Samus, Richter,  OR DLC fighters from PP- Terry.

I am on now so to speak so just let me know when to look, I am also in the chat.

Interesting matches.

Disappointed in Clould play only.  I play him better and I know I do.

Surprised at MM and G&W play.  To answer you more directly about Mr. G&W, something either in animations or timing is not what he has been in prior games to me and that throws me off a lot in using him.  I was kind of glad he worked well for me tonight.  MM, I don't dislike him, but I have yet to find my groove with him.

Ehh play..... KD3 and TL  I had moments of greatness with KD3 and moments of suck.  I f*n hate TL in this game.  Like TL is only good for me if I am playing great already and someone picks a fighter that they suck at, then, maybe then, can I get a W with him.

I kind of did myself in with Ice Climbers, even if the matches were fairly even.

Sheik and Pit did ok for me tonight.  I still prefer DP though, I just vibe with him better, it could all be in my mind but it seems to work out in reality.

I got hot with Lil Mac.  He's just so stage and opponent specific for me to get a good game going with him that its tough for me to play him a lot.

I was really hoping to eek out a Ken or Ryu match and I haven't done them in a while....but I was going through my least used characters I still somewhat like.