Smash Saturdays: 10p

4 hours ago, TKrazyO said:

Anyone plan on playing tonight? I might end up streaming it if so.

Man....good stuff tonight.....  I tried to play an assortment I don't normally use.  I was only disappointed in my Mr. GnW and Palutena play.

Ice Climbers, considering who you used, I wasn't too mad.

KD3, meh....  I mean, I got a W but....

Toon Link actually did well for me, I still prefer YL though, that said maybe if I can take a mental break from TL in Smash4 and my muscle memory of him and get over the mental hurdle of YL SmashU = TL Smash 4 and TL SmashU is different I might get back into him more.

That Ganon vs Inceneroar match though.... that was EPIC.  Worth it for what, about 10 matches in a row?  Noone above a 1 kill lead, several Sudden Deaths that had strangeness.

Ike actually did ok for me.

I was satisfied with my DHD performance.

Not sure why with Pit vs Dark Pit, DP ALWAYS does better for me.

I think not getting to Chrom, Bayonetta, and possibly a Daisy/Peach would be my only laments.

I still have so many characters to get used to. Some I played in previous games that I don't play now and some of the newer ones. A bunch of good matches in there as well.

It's good that I decided to stream since I was able to mess around with settings I otherwise wouldn't have had the time to test in OBS. The game audio problem is situated as is the Discord Voice Chat plug-in widget being heard as well. Apparently on the Discord side I'll have to handle volume there rather than in OBS. This will mix into how the Mario Kart streams are presented as well. Not this week but probably the week after. Thanks for watching @Pelord for however long you did and helping out.

One thing to point out was on PB's side he was hearing whatever background noise from me but on the stream you'd only hear me when I was talking. A good thing since on the OBS side I had noise cancelling, a bit of gain and a noise gate. I knew it wouldn't have an affect on voice. That is all.

Edited by TKrazyO
32 minutes ago, DLurkster said:

2hrs from now10pm, I can go to 12:30am.

20 minutes ago, TKrazyO said:

I was gonna say 9 but I'll just do 10, for about an hour. Have some online friends that want to play some PS4 later since I got a couple games the other day. I'll be on voice chat before 10 and stream some Smash.

10? ok... I still gotta get supper anyways LOL.

5 minutes ago, DLurkster said:

GG's @purple_beard , @TKrazyO & Ryu.

We honored Melee pretty well tonight.

Yeah, good matches.

My Bowser, Ganon, Roy, and Marth play was ok.... I guess.

Peach play was not as good as I can normally play her.

Mewtwo though...I found him to be a tighter play in Melee.  WAY too floaty  in Smash 4.  I've gotten to where I don't use him much now but I'll take your word for it DL on how well i used him tonight.  I guess I just need more practice with him--he's less floaty here though than in Smash 4.

Ice Climber play was decent for how rarely I use them.  I don't dislike them, I just like others more.

Young Link was pretty serviceable aside from just really crappy matches.

Mr. GnW just doesn't play like he used to.  I did ok with him but not up to my normal/prior gameplay with him.  I really wish they didn't do the mods they did to him this time around.

My Sheik play was pretty good I thought aside from two really trash matches.

As far as the rest of the roster, I think I would have liked to have broken out some Captain Falcon as I did use him enough in Melee.

That's about it though, because most of the others from Melee I never did much with or didn't like using against others.  Yoshi might have been the only other one I ever did anything with but that memory is so weak I can't swear to it. 

5 hours ago, TKrazyO said:

I'll be up for playing tonight. Still have to test some settings and all that.

3 hours ago, DLurkster said:

Okay, I'll be in Discord at 10:30pm to make sure we are ready to.

Don't want to limit much time Krazy can hang around if the latest PB can come might be 11pm.

Put me closer to 11....  I'll be in chat though....