Smash Saturdays: 10p

1 minute ago, purple_beard said:

Limit roster to Greninja and Corrin?  Corrin has that water dragon action LOL.  Greninja is a frog!

Yeah, I was trying to think of who else has any sort of water theme besides those two, but all I could think of was Mario, with FLUDD.

Edited by Katsie

PB, stay safe bro. I can't even ask you for a reschedule cause who know how bad thing can get after tonight and think about the days after. So take it easy and let us know what's up in the meanwhile for tonight.

I decided I wanted to play on Wii U, I'm still up with amiibo restock characters only or this weather theme you concocted.

1 minute ago, Katsie said:

Hats! You can only play characters that have a hat. And Kirby, because Kirby is hats.

SUPER SMASH HATURDAY, BITCHES

LOL....

Actually, I believe I can safely say that has never been a theme before....   would a helmet count as a hat?  I heard Metaknight and Mega Man wanted to know.

I was thinking about whether or not we should allow helmets, crowns, etc. (Pit's head laurels, Marth's crown, etc.) but I think there are enough characters that have what can distinctly be called a 'hat' to have good enough variety. Dedede, Ness, Mario Bros., Diddy Kong, Miis with hats... Sheik is iffy. Kirby, as mentioned before... oh, and alts with hats, like Hat Pikachu!

2 minutes ago, purple_beard said:

LOL....

Actually, I believe I can safely say that has never been a theme before....   would a helmet count as a hat?  I heard Metaknight and Mega Man wanted to know.

This is because you have no imagination, PB.:P

I'm not surprised by you not coming up with it but more me. I'll chalk it up to not creating and playing as Mii or on the Smash Saturday nights often.

1 hour ago, Katsie said:

I was thinking about whether or not we should allow helmets, crowns, etc. (Pit's head laurels, Marth's crown, etc.) but I think there are enough characters that have what can distinctly be called a 'hat' to have good enough variety. Dedede, Ness, Mario Bros., Diddy Kong, Miis with hats... Sheik is iffy. Kirby, as mentioned before... oh, and alts with hats, like Hat Pikachu!

I think some of Jigg's costumes have hats.

1 hour ago, purple_beard said:

I think some of Jigg's costumes have hats.

Correct! So even discounting helmets, crowns and headbands and stuff, there's a good number of options.

Levels could be whatever, and if we had items, the Bunny Hood seems fitting, and even the Flower (flower hats <3)

Edited by Katsie