Smash Saturdays: 10p

1 hour ago, purple_beard said:

Who thinks they'll smash tonight?

I'm out right now but will be home soon. I'm stating that because by the time I get home I have 6hrs left to play the splatfest, in theory if I win most of my matches I should reach the highest rank in 2-3 hrs but if I run into trouble could be 4 hours or more.

I post here at 9pm to know where I stand in coming in tonight.

Good stuff tonight fellas.

@DLurkster

@Art_de_Cat

@Eliwood8

@Marxforever

@alienboyva

@The Albraskan

@The Krazy One

With the NCAAs starting next weekend would anyone have a theme to be worked around the NCAA tournament?

I don't think there is a way to do a true bracket setup online yet.

I don't think we can do ... Smashdown?  Where a fighter gets taken off the board after use?

Anyways, just brainstorming.

15 minutes ago, purple_beard said:

Good stuff tonight fellas.

@DLurkster

@Art_de_Cat

@Eliwood8

@Marxforever

@alienboyva

@The Albraskan

@The Krazy One

With the NCAAs starting next weekend would anyone have a theme to be worked around the NCAA tournament?

I don't think there is a way to do a true bracket setup online yet.

I don't think we can do ... Smashdown?  Where a fighter gets taken off the board after use?

Anyways, just brainstorming.

Unfortunately there's isn't online tourney mode like Wii U and Smashdown is offline only.

I would have to look at the rule setup with bottom 2 out match goes but I doubt there's anything in there mimics tourney brackets elim.

Our only hope is the rumor of the next Ultimate update next month bringing Smashdown and tourney mode to online, along with the homerun contest and stage builder.

Oh manually. Ah follow it's like doing the ironman challenge for real because when it was first announced that Smashdown was a feature in this game, all the pros said that's the ironman challenge.

This could work, me PB did a similar thing where I was playing all the characters in reveal order in Smash overall over the years and it was little tough to keep track but we managed, I think it took 2 weeks to do. But this Showdown challenge can happen in on night the more players we have tho.