Smash Saturdays: 10p

8 hours ago, lazurwolf said:

nah

A little late to the party in terms of a no response...

6 hours ago, Dancing Mog said:

I was spending time w/ family last night or I would have been up for it, really want to find a disc version for Smash U that is fair price since it's the biggest game I have digitally and is taking up so much space.

have you had disc before?  would the DLC move over to a disc game boot?

I'd be up to Smashing tonight if anyone is interested... probably around 10pm or so... maybe earlier.

Wouldn't the DLC be saved to the system and not to the save file? I just don't see getting an external storage for my Wii U anymore now that I have the Switch though whenever Smash releases on Switch I will be gaming closer to the router since my signal is pretty bad two floors away from it on the Switch yet all my other electronics work near flawlessly. I could be up for some Smash tonight though I will have to practice since I don't use LoZ characters much since I use Samus/ZSS almost all the time.

20 minutes ago, Dancing Mog said:

Wouldn't the DLC be saved to the system and not to the save file? I just don't see getting an external storage for my Wii U anymore now that I have the Switch though whenever Smash releases on Switch I will be gaming closer to the router since my signal is pretty bad two floors away from it on the Switch yet all my other electronics work near flawlessly. I could be up for some Smash tonight though I will have to practice since I don't use LoZ characters much since I use Samus/ZSS almost all the time.

Well, truth be told, of the 5 my best is Toon Link.  I can get by with Sheik and Link.  My luck with Ganon depends on who I am fighting and who they are using LOL.  I suck with Zelda.

Heck, if we both suck we'll just use LoZ stages :P

GREAT STUFF MARX.  @Marxforever

I know you won like 98% of the matches but that lag was really screwing with me and my play style and reaction time to counter you....  I think it would have evened out under different circumstances.  I really did enjoy the theme of Corrin, Bayonetta, and Cloud.  Probably the most I have played those guys in a while.  

Of the three....

I think I play Corrin the best and I like the unique moveset and the uniqueness of him versus the other FE characters.

I'd say my next fave would be Cloud.  I like a lot of what he can do.  I love his stage.

Bayonetta is cool, and I LOVE her stage, but I can't seem to get the full hang of how she operates.

Yeah, good stuff, man. Too bad it was super laggy last night.

I think I  prefer Cloud of the three. Actually I've been using Cloud a lot lately. He's got some really good aerials. You can be kind of an ass with those Uair juggles if you want, it's a solid attack. And Limits are always super satisfying to land, especially Cross Slash. I like Corrin too, (s)he's got an interesting moveset. Tap B once, then quickly hold B, is one of my favorite techniques, if you can land the stun, it's effectively a Falcon Punch that you charge while you're opponent is stunned. I love doing that.

Bayonetta's a ton of fun too. I like her emphasis on air combos. Whether it's Marvel Vs. Capcom, Kingdom Heart or Castle Crashers, air combos are always a blast. But I do think she's a little much still, even post nerf. Those 0 to deaths are disgusting. It'd be an easy fix too. Just make it so her aerials can't KO off the upper blast line. That way she could still wreck you in the air, and use it to build up damage, but it's not an instant win. She still has to land a finisher or go for the more difficult, and riskier, side blast lines.

Edited by Marxforever