Smash Saturdays: 10p

11 minutes ago, DLurkster said:

I should be able to make for this Sat, on the Wii U, right?

As for the characters to use, my Sonic and especially my Mega Man are really rusty but I'll do my best.

Wii U or 3DS... it matters none to me.

IMO, my Dark Pit/Pit and Sonic are my best.  I haven't really tried with Mega Man in a LONG time.  I suck with Mario, Samus, and Ness.  Shulk is neither here nor there.  I haven't really made Lucina work for me even if I do like using sword fighters in the game.

Cool, cool. I'll be sure to shout my game preference as we approach Saturday.

I'd say Samus is another I'm rusty with but for some reason since the release of this Smash and even through the patches, (which she even better than before buff wise) I should still be fine with her. Though I always preferred ZSS to Samus. That's how it was in Brawl, even more so. I couldn't play with Samus at all in Brawl. 

I've notice, tho I don't like heavy chars that much I've grown to like the, (except, Ike and Donkey Kong) Charizard, Bowser, and Samus. I rarely played with them in Brawl or at all but in this game, I can't actually play with them. Out of all those 3 I play Bowser the most in this game, he just feels so awesome.

http://www.witn.com/weather

I am sure you guys have seen the deal with Hurricane Matthew.  Well...  right now I am in the middle of the heaviest rain for another two hours or so.   i have power and internet but I am not sure if the water will get high enough to knock me out.  Its already a foot deep at my neighbors driveway but I am at the higher end of the street.  I'll try to post a update around 9:45pm to let you guys know if anything changes.

3 minutes ago, purple_beard said:

http://www.witn.com/weather

I am sure you guys have seen the deal with Hurricane Matthew.  Well...  right now I am in the middle of the heaviest rain for another two hours or so.   i have power and internet but I am not sure if the water will get high enough to knock me out.  Its already a foot deep at my neighbors driveway but I am at the higher end of the street.  I'll try to post a update around 9:45pm to let you guys know if anything changes.

Of course, just try to hang in there. Stay safe.