Smash Saturdays: 10p

@TKrazyO @purple_beardand @Eliwood8: We're on for Smashdown tonight?

Been a busy week I forgot to ask.

Also, it's been 2 months since our last Smashdown and I wanted to do a special theme Smashdown. I still haven't thought of one. (again busy week)

I'll think and let you guys know before tonight.

It's gonna be some rule or something, like changing the stock or time won't do much to the match, nor stage or items or FS meter. It's gotta be something more cosmetic but something more substantial. So I will think of something.

Unless something comes up, I'm in.

12 minutes ago, Eliwood8 said:

I'm available for tonight. I'm way out of practice though and have pretty much only been eating/breathing Tears of the Kingdom lately.

Though PB, you said you might not be in town today?

Spoiler

*Flashing Lights Warning* 

Also, we have a @TheBarkinHyena, if he's able to substitute.

So.... I was gonna wait until closer to "game time" to check on things but I realized that I had to post last week's session on here. Here it is:

I was told it was going to be the Smashdown tonight but in the case that there isn't, I didn't advertise it as such. I'll check the topic before I go live and sometime after 9pm EST if any replies pop up.

@DLurkster @purple_beard <--To notify on possible Smashdown (please read the post), @Eliwood8 & @TheBarkinHyena for possible backup 

Sorry about Saturday night guys, this will be news to PB cause I somewhat mention this in last MK8 night. Last few weeks have been really busy for me especially the weekends. Last week Saturday unexpected event happen that I had to be there and another Saturday even more hectic than last week but not family related, left me both physically and mentally exhausted that I could even bring myself to come on to say, I cannot play. I usually make sure to report, if something comes up.

So I am sorry for that. I had relaxed as much I could yesterday and not push myself like yesterday, while in-between playing TotK (I played no video games on Saturday at all) Hopefully I can manage this week better, (I was able to come to MK this last Thursday so should be an issue) into the weekend. Also, should be last weekend that I will be this busy again. This busy thing, I mentioned in the Friday game party thread should conclude next Friday the earliest.

Sure.

I was gonna surprise and play but since it it being asked.

It is confirmed for me I can play tonight but still stop at midnight. I am close to beating TotK.

I was gonna play random characters but it would be combo of that and the usual suspects I play with, since it's been a while I played Smash.

A few things:

The video-

It's Cooldown Saturday so I won't be on tonight. I have something that could be added to the OP. I do have a playlist of everything Smash Ultimate I've done on my channel but I made a separate one for the Iron Man Smashdown Challenges.

Smash Playlist: Sorted from Latest to Earliest

Spoiler

Iron Man Playlist: Starts from the 1st Smashdown

Spoiler

You can click Copy Link on the top right for both for the playlist links themselves.

Have fun for me. I'll be taking on Expert Mode in Star Fox 2!