Smash Saturdays: 10p

Is anyone playing Smash tonight?

I willing to pull myself away from TotK for a few hrs. (Said MK8 night that my honeymoon phase where I literally could not pull myself away from TotK ended Tuesday)

Normally, I'd go to 12:45am EST but I will go to midnight. I don't want to be THAT much away from TotK.

So who is up for playing Smash tonight?

2 hours ago, DLurkster said:

Is anyone playing Smash tonight?

I willing to pull myself away from TotK for a few hrs. (Said MK8 night that my honeymoon phase where I literally could not pull myself away from TotK ended Tuesday)

Normally, I'd go to 12:45am EST but I will go to midnight. I don't want to be THAT much away from TotK.

So who is up for playing Smash tonight?

I'll hop on for an 11-12...

If no good, I'll pass...  watching Hurricanes vs Panthers and 3rd period starts  at 10 and should run till about 10:40 +-

On 4/23/2023 at 9:41 AM, DLurkster said:

@purple_beard: Hello, PB? You need to put the below in the OP. I knew I had to remind you but I almost forgot too.

Since it's been so long from this post, I suggested you can make it like below but going by your track record of your memory of events in Smash, just copy below, even if you don't understand for now... You will like Failure to Launch.

Choose your handicap

• Handicap will be set from 100 to 300%
  • You can use any characters
  • Stocks and time change between 3 stocks and 5 minutes or 5 stocks and 5 minutes
  • Items will always be Rage Gun, Killing Edge and and Death Scythe (More can be added, as long as it benefit rage)
  • Pre-set stage will set for us to play but your welcome to go on any stage
  • Friends room only (not required but 4 players would be nice to have for these nights)
  • These night are done every other last Saturday of the month (Even last Saturday for failure to launch and odd last Saturday for choose your handicap)

This Sat is Choose your handicap. I meant to ask on Sat but it slipped me and I was only thinking, it's failure to launch next, tho taking a break from TotK is why t slipped me.

27 minutes ago, DLurkster said:

This Sat is Choose your handicap. I meant to ask on Sat but it slipped me and I was only thinking, it's failure to launch next, tho taking a break from TotK is why t slipped me.

If I'm back in town on time, I'll smash.  Since I get a 3 day weekend,  I plan to enjoy the beach Saturday and Monday. 

7 minutes ago, purple_beard said:

If I'm back in town on time, I'll smash.  Since I get a 3 day weekend,  I plan to enjoy the beach Saturday and Monday. 

Thanks for the update on participation this Saturday.

Since your online now and if you are not too busy can you update the OP with below.

Please and thank you.

----------------------------------------------

@purple_beard: Hello, PB? You need to put the below in the OP. I knew I had to remind you but I almost forgot too.

Since it's been so long from this post, I suggested you can make it like below but going by your track record of your memory of events in Smash, just copy below, even if you don't understand for now... You will like Failure to Launch.

Choose your handicap

• Stocks and time change between 3 stocks and 5 minutes or 5 stocks and 5 minutes
  • Items will always be Rage Gun, Killing Edge and and Death Scythe (More can be added, as long as it benefit rage)
  • Friends room only (not required but 4 players would be nice to have for these nights)
  • These night are done every other last Saturday of the month (Even last Saturday for failure to launch and odd last Saturday for choose your handicap)
On 5/22/2023 at 11:46 AM, DLurkster said:

Hello, PB? You need to put the below in the OP. I knew I had to remind you but I almost forgot too.

Choose your handicap

@purple_beard: Any day now....

It doesn't take much if you are busy or not to copy and paste the above to the OP.

Anyone else coming to Choose your Handicap?

Remember it is always friends only. I haven't decided how high the percent will be, also feeling 50/50 showing up tonight. I thought I mention that, something feels different that I might chill out this evening. We'll see how the next few hrs go till 10pm.

Also, outside of Smashdowns, all Smash nights will end at midnight for me until I beat TotK. Just a heads up. So if I show up tonight, we stopping at midnight on the dot.

1 hour ago, DLurkster said:

Anyone else coming to Choose your Handicap?

Remember it is always friends only. I haven't decided how high the percent will be, also feeling 50/50 showing up tonight. I thought I mention that, something feels different that I might chill out this evening. We'll see how the next few hrs go till 10pm.

Also, outside of Smashdowns, all Smash nights will end at midnight for me until I beat TotK. Just a heads up. So if I show up tonight, we stopping at midnight on the dot.

I'm good with midnight for a while.  These 5ams are whuppin my arse.  I spelt in to 10:30am this morning... and honestly didn't get out of my bed till 11:30am... watching the last half of Ant-Man.

NEXT WEEKEND IS FULLY TBD FOR ME.

NCAA Baseball Tournament Regionals take place that weekend and I have no idea of if I am in town or not, the game scheduling, or anything else tied to it.  I will be covering it if it is in town/local area within driving distance.

Decided I will come on.

And the handicap will be set 200% so remember to set yourselves to that at the start. It will be set like that for you for the rest of the night.

Again you can choose whatever stages but Yoshi Melee, Skyworld (forgetting another one) is where we should be going.

Also, any characters. I will be adding the fairy bottles and see what happens tonight.

I haven't decided on stock and time, so look forward that surprise. What is important is the top stuff anyways not so much the time and stock.