Smash Saturdays: 10p

22 minutes ago, purple_beard said:

Oh, forgot Sephiroth and Kazuya amiibo theme 1st 30m this Saturday because of 1/13 release. 

Speaking of that. I know most likely you'll be picking up your amiibo on that day, for me mine will ship around that day and says an estimated date of a week later till they arrive. That wait will seem like eternity to me, oh well.

But I down to play either of those dudes for 30 minutes this coming Saturday.

2 hours ago, DLurkster said:

Speaking of that. I know most likely you'll be picking up your amiibo on that day, for me mine will ship around that day and says an estimated date of a week later till they arrive. That wait will seem like eternity to me, oh well.

But I down to play either of those dudes for 30 minutes this coming Saturday.

Yeah, did in-store pu @ bby

@TKrazyO: So I got my Kazuya & Sephiroth amiibo today, surprisingly.

Anyway,  just wanted to say you were right about Sephiroth and his full charge side brings out 3 of those dark fire orbs max. Didn't see that you can add up to 2 more but I recall 5 was the max, heard and seen. This is all thanks when I was training with amiibo, and I saw this first hand. Why I brought up the amiibo at the start of the post.

@TKrazyO: First of all; sick thumbnail.(I am the most beautiful, talking about Dark Link not me)

So what I remember sort of is that, yeah Smash vids are not watched as much as the MK ones understandable to a degree. With the regular Smash nights, didn't you use choose certain fight to put in the vid to make it shorter and interesting? So when you said you put the full session in this one, is this a return to original form where you upload the whole session with the edits of course.

This doesn't seem to be all that different when you started uploading the whole sessions, am I wrong here? Despite that said it's a great vid. Also, know and it makes sense personal to divide the Smashdown vid for sure.

Also, also half of the vid I was kept trying figure out why the title was called A Slick man goes the distance in Smash. What's slick and where the distance? This reminds of myself 11 years asking why is there a distance in dream drop distance? But anyways, slow realized, oh there's no 'l' in the word, it's sick silly willy and the title made sense. Yeah, things that don't make sense usually make sense to me but I was just slow here so exception.

For the last month, I've playing with the Smash amiibo. (via training)

Tomorrow night I want to play the amiibo more, yup. Tomorrow, amiibo join the fight!

Yeah, there's PB's FE theme.  He can do that but it's whatever to me. Not doing amiibo theme because I don't want to do FE theme, it's just a coincidence, I've been playing with amiibo and it coincides with FE theme. Don't look too much into it.

2 hours ago, DLurkster said:

For the last month, I've playing with the Smash amiibo. (via training)

Tomorrow night I want to play the amiibo more, yup. Tomorrow, amiibo join the fight!

Yeah, there's PB's FE theme.  He can do that but it's whatever to me. Not doing amiibo theme because I don't want to do FE theme, it's just a coincidence, I've been playing with amiibo and it coincides with FE theme. Don't look too much into it.

Use all those FE amiibos you have >_>

56 minutes ago, purple_beard said:

Use all those FE amiibos you have >_>

I don't have a lot of those. Yes, we may have a lot amiibo but I don't own all FE amiibo much less the complete Smash roster of now

And no...but maybe but mostly likely no to the use of FE amiibo, tho.