Smash Saturdays: 10p

Oh yeah, they happen at the same time.

Without playing Smash and MK8 for 2 weeks, while waiting for my laptop charger, it completely slipped me.

You are right, I will will be partaking in the Splatfest that weekend.

So unless anyone thinks they can round up players for that Saturday, go ahead with the Smashdown. If not we can postpone to the next following Saturday.

Any regulars let us know here if January 14th won't work out for you. Need to know what to do in the rare case still can't play Smashdown that Saturday.

Good on you Eli to dedicate some time to Smashdown.(regardless of availability the next week)

Every since Splatoon inception after the first couple Splatfest, I determined that I must play all the hours thru to make a small difference to the team I go with. It is similar to political voting, every vote matters no matter how much it may move the needle.

So I got play all the hrs given to me that weekend. You guys have fun, most likely @TheBarkinHyena can fill in the last spot for me that weekend.

Yeah, it took a day later to delivery my laptop charger but is here so I can play tomorrow.

Wasn't gonna make this year end without you guys hearing my beautiful voice.

See ya guys in MK8 tonight and for Smash tomorrow, I was thinking of adding items, the time I was think of is the party ball. The thing is what can items should I put in there. Let's think celebratory. 

With the first Smashdown of 2023 coming to a close, here are the results.

@TheBarkinHyena & @Eliwood8 tie for 1st with 8 wins each.

I come in 2nd with 5 wins.

@purple_beard has 1 win.

Very great matches with a few good final twos in there. Should be some entertaining videos this week. Thanks for playing!

Edited by TKrazyO

Interesting a tie for first, huh? Probably saw that coming...maybe...

Anyways....not to make this about me but I know Krazy splits the Smashdown videos into 2 parts, I was thinking for on them you could title it. 'the first Smashdown of the year without DL'. You can think on it, workshop or don't use it at all. Just throwing a suggestion out there.

11 hours ago, TKrazyO said:

With the first Smashdown of 2023 coming to a close, here are the results.

@TheBarkinHyena & @Eliwood8 tie for 1st with 8 wins each.

I come in 2nd with 5 wins.

@purple_beard has 1 win.

Very great matches with a few good final twos in there. Should be some entertaining videos this week. Thanks for playing!

I had so many early 2nds....

Kind of interesting DP gave me my win but I'll take it.

Had a couple of odd falls, especially the one on _ where I somehow didn't catch the left ledge...

Two upcoming themes:

Fire Emblem Engage: FE characters & stages

Super Bowl: alt colors closest to the team you will pull for

Not sure what other game release themes might pop up within the next two months for a theme otherwise.   Maybe a red, white theme near Valentines but 2/18 I won't be playing.