Smash Saturdays: 10p

I don't know what was in the water tonight...normally this is a draw or maybe a 55-45 split--this was a 90-10 split.... and honestly with the pairings DL and I had vs. Krazy and Eli.... maybe in a 60 40 range.... but damn...   and a lot were close....but ....   yeah.... I think this is the first REAL DOMINATION of a Team Smash....

I just don't get how it got that way....

The 3rd Team Ironman Smashdown for the year has concluded and here are the results!

It was a merry Christmas to team Eli with an astonishing 20 points!

Followed by team DL with 2 points.

Congrats to team Eli for this month Team Smashdown winner! And as always thank you for the stream Krazy!

Next Smashdown is Jan 7th. The next Team Smashdown is on April fools of all days. (Not a joke look it up) We got do something special that will throw anyone into more chaos for that night? We have time to think of ideas, I'd love to hear them!

GGGs.

A heads up, won't be playing Smash tomorrow, decided last minute.

If I wanted or was only gonna play Pokemon Scarlet I would just come on tomorrow but I want to try/knock some games along with Pokemon with River City girls and such. Can't forget Splatoon 3's Big Run started now for the weekend too.

Ontop of that, the time I want to put in Smash, I wanted to play more beyond Saturdays, I feel I need a tune up on my fighters but who knows when I take breaks from Smash, I come back tuned somehow. But I dunno something feels different like that's not gonna happen this time. We'll see if I get back to what I know or worse when I get back to Smash.

Edited by DLurkster

I posted the below to the MK8 night thread.

Yesterday night my laptop charger finally died, (it was on its last legs the last few weeks) and the plan was to buy new charger as soon as I can but that won't be at least ordering it next Friday and then add on when it will arrive whatever time after Christmas. 

So I am saying this now this Saturday and the next, I could just play MK8 with my cellphone as a mic or play with you guys without VC but I am so used to having VC and with proper mic. I won't playing Smash for the next 2 weeks at least until I get my new laptop. I still have my old laptop and the only device like a PC but the mic is busted on it but at lest I can post now then.

So yeah, just wanted to share that.

Thanks.

@TheBarkinHyena @TKrazyO ...  not sure who else to tag as I don't recall who said they'd be around if we did Friday...

Red or Green alt skins

We could do some Christmas themed Mii fighters if anyone wants to go that far.

I could brows the items screen, but I am not sure what would be good items to pick for a limited set.

As far as time window, I'd say 10pm-12am.  If we are feeling good, we could run longer.

On 12/14/2022 at 4:48 PM, DLurkster said:

I posted the below to the MK8 night thread.

Yesterday night my laptop charger finally died, (it was on its last legs the last few weeks) and the plan was to buy new charger as soon as I can but that won't be at least ordering it next Friday and then add on when it will arrive whatever time after Christmas. 

So I am saying this now this Saturday and the next, I could just play MK8 with my cellphone as a mic or play with you guys without VC but I am so used to having VC and with proper mic. I won't playing Smash for the next 2 weeks at least until I get my new laptop. I still have my old laptop and the only device like a PC but the mic is busted on it but at lest I can post now then.

So yeah, just wanted to share that.

Thanks.

Okay, I ordered my laptop charger.

Says, it will be here on Tuesday so I will back to races for next Saturday, hurrah! 2 weeks feels like an eternity, huh?