Smash Saturdays: 10p

39 minutes ago, purple_beard said:

Whose on tonight?  I think I'm working on some portal 2 beforehand. 

I will better say something as I said it is Failure to Launch tonight and anyone who comes is welcome to any theme.

So yeah, to me that goes without saying I'll be on tonight.

Ohh sh*

16 minutes ago, DLurkster said:

I will better say something as I said it is Failure to Launch tonight and anyone who comes is welcome to any theme.

So yeah, to me that goes without saying I'll be on tonight.

I guess tonight would be the Xenoblade theme then LOL....  well, I could do them for 30m or so.... then...

Winning can be the theme?

Somehow I forgot Xeno launched this weekend. ... knew it was coming....

Honestly,  not that disappointed in shulk or pyra/mythra play...most issues were from re-familliarizing myself with their move sets.

Got some wins with pyra,/mythra and min min.

Also, around that 11:45 mark I getting very sleepy eyed from being up since 5am...I was losing focus terribly...

Just noticed 9/17 I have a game that starts at 6 as well... so won't play till 11 +-

Decided to lay out a few dates times for myself here:

8/6  on portable play at Uncles

8/13 could very well be same thing

8/20 may/may not play--depends on when event ends...

9/10 and 17  games @ 6pm to cover.... probably won't be on till 11pm--after wrapping up media duties and getting home.

9/24 ?  No time announced yet

Edited by purple_beard
4 hours ago, purple_beard said:

My weekend plans took a big change due to lodging factors beyond my control.   I can play sat night but will only commit to being on sometime between 10 and 11.

Okay, PB. You were sort of the only player for this Saturday of Team Smashdown who might be the one player down. This would be considered a definite down for sure as you know how Smashdown works, you can't just leave an hour into the event.

So the question for next week, (as you mention this Saturday will be similar to next week Saturday) can you say like this Saturday with availability will be the same for next week exactly or you can be on the whole duration of Team Smashdown?

Either way, hopefully can fill @Ithrak Utopia or @TheBarkinHyena for either Saturday they can be available to fill for you. Yeah, let me guys know if this Saturday or next would be good for Team Smashdown.

Also, we haven't heard from @Eliwood8 in while where since the misunderstanding last month of no Smashdown, if I don't see a response from him tomorrow I am gonna guess he's not gonna partake so we be down actually 2 this Saturday and if PB's situation this week is the same next week or not it could be another down 2 players. So let me know Joe and Hyena if you 2 a up for filling 2 spots on either this Saturday or next.

Thank you guys.

1 hour ago, TKrazyO said:

@DLurkster @Eliwood8

I assumed the Team Smashdown would be the 13th since that was decided weeks ago.

Yes and no. Despite no Smashdown last month, it all depends on player replacement availabilty. In this case Ithrak and Hyena, was asking if they could fill in for Eli and PB this Saturday if not sure 8/13.

12 hours ago, Eliwood8 said:

@DLurkster Like I said a few weeks ago I'll be out of town this weekend so I definitely can't make it this Saturday. I could do next Saturday if that's still on.

Sorry forgot the day since it has been 3 weeks ago, I knew it was Saturday, forgot which one.

As I mentioned to Krazy, if Ithrak and Hyena can't make this Saturday then 8/13. Just making sure.

-------

@purple_beard: You got an update for your 8/13 availability is the same for 8/6?

59 minutes ago, purple_beard said:

@DLurkster

No, it's a movie night and no telling when we call it....hoping for 10-11 but depends on how awake people are lol...

Thanks. So it is decided with Eli available next weekend, all we need is either Ithrak or Hyena to fill in for you next Saturday.

----

Okay, how does 10pm ET/ 7pm PT for 8/13 next week for Team Smashdown; @Ithrak Utopia & @TheBarkinHyena?

I'm sure Ithrak have questions about Smashdown and how the team fits into it, if he's interested and available. I'll gladly explain it.

EDIT: PB since no Smashdown tomorrow, it's just a regular Smash Saturday so leave when you want but next week don't extend yourself to come, it just wouldn't work with Smashdown.

Edited by DLurkster
8 hours ago, DLurkster said:

Thanks. So it is decided with Eli available next weekend, all we need is either Ithrak or Hyena to fill in for you next Saturday.

----

Okay, how does 10pm ET/ 7pm PT for 8/13 next week for Team Smashdown; @Ithrak Utopia & @TheBarkinHyena?

I'm sure Ithrak have questions about Smashdown and how the team fits into it, if he's interested and available. I'll gladly explain it.

EDIT: PB since no Smashdown tomorrow, it's just a regular Smash Saturday so leave when you want but next week don't extend yourself to come, it just wouldn't work with Smashdown.

I'm still inline for showing up tomorrow between 10 and 11....

Great matches tonight. I'm surprised I won a few. I didn't think Bowser Jr. would become my main in Smash Ultimate, but I guess I'll stick with him unless I want to mess around more. It helps me get some more practice in for Thursdays I guess. :P @TheBarkinHyena I was listening through @TKrazyO stream for a reaction to getting caught up on the rope. I wasn't sure how I landed it, but I thought it was funny to keep going until I got a little self-conscious. I didn't want to come across as dicking around too much.awesome;