Smash Saturdays: 10p

So close, yet so far.... but in my defense.... I was feeling the effects of a long Friday into a long Saturday....

work--covered baseball--gallery creation--family emergency--woke up Saturday morning at 4:30am--went into work from 6-10:30a--covered baseball + gallery creation from 12n-6pm--then tried to chill...  I was kind of feeling the lack of sleep/relaxation after 11:30 ... not to mention not having played Smash... in what... a month?

This month Smashdown Iron Man Challenge has concluded, here are the results!

Coming in first place with 11 points is @Eliwood8

In 2nd place with 7 points is @TKrazyO

In 3rd place is DLurkster with 4 points

Last but not least is PB picking up the rear with 0 points.

GGS all around guys. Congrats to Eli for this month winner as the Smashdown challenger! Thank you for the stream as always, Krazy.

The next Smashdown is July 2nd, (a day after our Canada Day, should be no problems for me and I don't mind coming in for that night) pending if anyone wants to postpone. No qualms for me, more time for us to spend the weekend celebrating our countries birthdays respectively. Have a good one when the time comes.

Till next time guys!

3 minutes ago, purple_beard said:

So close, yet so far.... but in my defense.... I was feeling the effects of a long Friday into a long Saturday....

work--covered baseball--gallery creation--family emergency--woke up Saturday morning at 4:30am--went into work from 6-10:30a--covered baseball + gallery creation from 12n-6pm--then tried to chill...  I was kind of feeling the lack of sleep/relaxation after 11:30 ... not to mention not having played Smash... in what... a month?

Despite the hours that I applaud you when Smashdown concluded, not playing in a month you didn't play as bad as I thought. I gotta applaud you for that as well.

5 hours ago, Eliwood8 said:

Good games guys. I definitely didn't mean to finish you off at the last second when we were Dark Samus and Villager, DL, I just wasn't paying attention to the clock and threw a last-second desperate shot, hah.

That's okay. I was just shocked not how fast I was sent out (my % was high and Villager is light) that the timing of where we were to attack hitting happened. Still I appreciate you mentioning it wasn't a cheap ploy. You my friend are never cheap but almost question the timing but what you say makes sense you didn't know the match was about to end so it is alright.

Strange reactions and response.

Krazy is doing his cooldown, I would understand the react if he was coming tonight unless the react is general.

PB, if Krazy is not gonna be there and neither am I. Unless you have somebody in mind who will play unless you are playing with randoms. There isn't anyone else,  another unless Eli is coming by then that's great.

As for me, for the first time in awhile,  I don't feel like playing Smash tonight.