Smash Saturdays: 10p

3 weeks ago, when no one came on that night I held amiibo arena match up. Well obviously before the arena closed (I think it was 15 minutes after 10pm, I think the arena closes after 20 minutes of no activity) So I played with 2 Min Min ppl rest were any that own whatever amiibo.

I will do that again tomorrow and anyone is welcome to come in.

@purple_beard, @TKrazyO, and @Eliwood8

I know Krazy is not gonna be playing tonight and Eli may or may not come tonight.  

I won't be on tonight, we had tepid thunderstorm that turn into monster winds and that took out power across the city at noon today. I was gonna post this later at 8pm but my cell battery on data is on 13% as of this post.

And power still not back. If you don't hear from me past 8pm, the power is not back.

2 hours ago, DLurkster said:

@purple_beard, @TKrazyO, and @Eliwood8

I know Krazy is not gonna be playing tonight and Eli may or may not come tonight.  

I won't be on tonight, we had tepid thunderstorm that turn into monster winds and that took out power across the city at noon today. I was gonna post this later at 8pm but my cell battery on data is on 13% as of this post.

And power still not back. If you don't hear from me past 8pm, the power is not back.

So a go or no go tonight? Fine with me, I got movies and sports I can watch instead.  As well as wrapping up laundry LOL.

1 hour ago, purple_beard said:

So a go or no go tonight? Fine with me, I got movies and sports I can watch instead.  As well as wrapping up laundry LOL.

Oh, dang again.

I just got power to my neck of the woods a few minutes ago.

Setting up arena, on laptop, cellphone charging.

6 minutes ago, TKrazyO said:

I'll be on for those that are wondering.

Wasn't sure you Americans would be on, leaving a lonely Canadian playing tonight.

Feels like this month for me been like, odd to say I am getting used to it.

Of course goes without saying, I'll be on tonight.

I'd be fine with the move to the 11th. Would rather have the possibility of not being irritated going into my birthday week be at a minimum.

@DLurksterIf you can, let me know ahead of time if you can't make it this week. I'll still likely host a room like last week unless I decide not to.

DL has been bad boy last month for Smash. I hope no unintended absences will happen again but last month with the power outage (didn't know how long it would last then comes back on 5 minutes before 10pm sure didn't helped) and last week, after already gonna be late coming I say I wasn't coming. All I can say for that was sort of a family emergency, I was gonna say in the Discord chat but just left it, I can't make.

Good to hear in advance of those who won't be on for this Saturday for Smashdown. That said, Krazy says he'll be on and that goes for me.

Anytime coming this week, report in advance if for some reason any regulars here have to postpone next week Smashdown again.

On 6/1/2022 at 11:49 AM, TKrazyO said:

I'd be fine with the move to the 11th. Would rather have the possibility of not being irritated going into my birthday week be at a minimum.

@DLurksterIf you can, let me know ahead of time if you can't make it this week. I'll still likely host a room like last week unless I decide not to.

If am able to make it on at a "decent hour" I'll post here....but realistically, I wouldn't be sniffing anything earlier than 11pm.... game starts at 7pm and most baseball games run 3.5 hours unless the pitchers get hot and score tones of outs.

11 hours ago, purple_beard said:

If am able to make it on at a "decent hour" I'll post here....but realistically, I wouldn't be sniffing anything earlier than 11pm.... game starts at 7pm and most baseball games run 3.5 hours unless the pitchers get hot and score tones of outs.

Whatever time is fine. There's no special event going on, just a normal Smash night.

No worries if you come or not. Thanks for the heads up, tho.