Smash Saturdays: 10p

13 hours ago, TKrazyO said:

@DLurkster @purple_beard @Eliwood8

Heads up, I won't be playing this Saturday since I plan on seeing the new Dr. Strange movie with my brother that night. I'm up for next week though. No stream on that night. :(

I'll try to have the video up on Friday. Just have to go through the matches to see which groups I won't include. The full session is already up on Twitch via "Highlight" if you guys want to relive the night and have any ideas on what I should include in the video.

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/1474415925

Thanks for the heads up, Krazy.

4 hours ago, purple_beard said:

Seeing dr.strange tomorrow @7. Gotta beat spoilers.

Ha, this time prepared well in advance somewhat unlike Spider-Man: No Way Home, where I saw that at 10pm at night on Thursday. I got Doctor Strange and the Multiverse of Madness for 6:15pm. So it's before you, PB on Thursday night. Well at least we'll both make for MK8 night, that is what matters here, not who is seeing the movie first.

-------

But gotcha, no Smashdown for this Saturday. Hopefully things are looking good for next, if not week after that is the 3rd Saturday and Krazy won't be on for that and with only 4 weeks in May next Saturday or the last are our only options.

So we good for next Saturday?

@TKrazyO, @purple_beard, and @Eliwood8.

Checking up if Smashdown for this Saturday is still on?

This Saturday and the last of this month are the only times we can play Smashdown. Krazy will be doing his cooldown next week.

Anyone let me know we need to postpone to the last Saturday, in case we don't have 4 players this Saturday. I believe Krazy and PB will up and I asked more primarily for Eli, in the post above this one states it might be tricky. We are 2 days from that date and I like to know where we all at from here to plan accordingly.

For the incase, the other non regular players probably won't make it so @TheBarkinHyena can you fill incase we either don't hear from Eli or he says he can't make the night? Thanks.

Not enough players we play like usual and hope the last Saturday works for all us regulars here.

The Smashdown Iron Man Challenge for this month concluded, here are the results!

In first place with 13 points is @Eliwood8. (I checked, this is first with 13 points, highest he had was 12 on some nights)

In 2nd place and appeared to down but not out with 5 points is @TKrazyO.

In 3rd place is DLurkster with 4 points.

Last place with no points is @purple_beard.

Congrats to Eli for this month Smashdown challenge winner. Thanks for the stream as always, Krazy.

Next Smashdown is on Saturday June 4th. Closer or not to that date, just mention if any of the above will be away.

GGG.

23 minutes ago, Eliwood8 said:

Good games guys. I think the lag can take credit for a few of my wins but there were some good matches.

You don't say huh.....There was that one match where I was Kirby and you were Little Mac, I believe you confirmed to me that the last second lag of Kirby's down A got you, if I recall.

But yeah, overall good games.

31 minutes ago, DLurkster said:

You don't say huh.....There was that one match where I was Kirby and you were Little Mac, I believe you confirmed to me that the last second lag of Kirby's down A got you, if I recall.

But yeah, overall good games.

Yeah the lag did not play favorites, I certainly got tripped up by it a few times.